Impact Soundworks Shreddage and Orchestral Bundles

cclarry

If you have enough Rewards dollars there is a similar ISW Orchestral bundle for $99 in the APD shop.

https://audioplugin.deals/impact-soundworks-orchestral-bundle-2/

The difference is the APD one has Vocalisa instead of the Pearl Concert Grand

And from time to time, APD lets use the shop without needing rewards.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

Shreddage 3 Bundle is amazing deal 👍

$198 for me 🙂

Edit:

I own 2 of them already

You already own one or more products in this bundle! Add to Cart to see your personalized bundle discount.

Edited by Leok85
  • Great Idea 2

6 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

So what, if anything, does Shreddage3 Bundle get me that I can't get from OTS or NI?

249 Reward Points that you'll never find a use for and a lifelong feeling of regret.

• Haha 2

I jumped on this deal because it’s being discussed in pretty much every forum I regularly visit.  I used the 10% off code for signing up which is generic to everyone mc10welcomeT6UF and reduces it another $25.  I’m keeping my eye on Tokyo Scoring Strings that everyone keeps raving about.  Maybe when they have a BF sale I can use the 240 points for extra discount? Anyway that’s the plan….let’s see :)

20 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

So what, if anything, does Shreddage3 Bundle get me that I can't get from OTS or NI?

Their engine may "click" with you, It may become  more intuitive or easier to manipulate those fine articulations amd make it easier to sound more lifelike. But you won't know until you try it.

And you forgot to add Amplesound to your list of other outstanding guitar VSTis.

Edited by fret_man

Okay seems under deals in account there are two discount codes up to 26% off.

From another forum:

Owners of our other bass instruments, Shreddage 3 Abyss and Shreddage 3 Precision, can get up to an additional 26% off! Check your Deals area to see your crossgrade codes.

I got a nice upgrade deal for the Shreddage bundle — which for some reason doesn’t include the new Fretless yet — with these coupons I found around the Internet + the -10% cart expiring code they send via email after waiting for a day or two (not included here):

jazzarch40em (40 $/€ off)

ABCO10665 -10%

MC10WELCOMET6UF -10%

• Thanks 1