Humble Bundle Krotos Bundle

cclarry

As I usually use over 20 FX  in each YouTube video I do, I spend a LOT of time looking for inexpensive effects (and did this video), I think this is the best deal I've ever seen for FX for this kind of high level of FX.  There are many deals with sample packs of a handful of sounds, but not 100-300.

I can't find these packages on the Krotos site. Maybe they are there or somebody else sells them, but they still are incredible for the price. There are 16 sound packages on many of the top categories, ranging from 100+ to 300 sounds.

While I would have loved to see a cartoon effects library, this is still pretty amazing.  Picking it up right away. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

Looks like a good package 96/192khz wav files. Lots of selections of sounds within each package, would like to know what the installation/authorization process is for this package, can't find info on it anywhere. If anyone knows?

2 hours ago, Per Westin said:

I think the samples might be this starter pack.

According to a guy on VIC, they offered this package for $19.90 a few months ago.  I definitely would have purchased it then had I heard about it.  (I try to come here every day but I guess I missed it somehow.) Anyway, this is possibly the same thing and it gets you Concept 2 for a few bucks. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

4 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

According to a guy on VIC, they offered this package for $19.90 a few months ago.  I definitely would have purchased it then had I heard about it.  (I try to come here every day but I guess I missed it somehow.) Anyway, this is possibly the same thing and it gets you Concept 2 for a few bucks. 

I don’t know if you are subscribed to Krotos newsletter but if you are then check. I had an offer for the starter pack for $20 that expired earlier this month but the code still worked (I emailed them to make sure it was still okay to use). The email is from June 29th if that helps.

Edited by No Free Beats
New information

On 7/22/2022 at 10:15 PM, No Free Beats said:

I don’t know if you are subscribed to Krotos newsletter but if you are then check. I had an offer for the starter pack for $20 that expired earlier this month but the code still worked (I emailed them to make sure it was still okay to use). The email is from June 29th if that helps.

But that deal doesn’t have the two Concept synths.  I ‘m looking forward to trying them out.  

16 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

But that deal doesn’t have the two Concept synths.  I ‘m looking forward to trying them out.  

I saw on a YouTube video review someone called it Xfer Serum killer haha.  Not quite but I had been seeing this one popping up from time to time and thought price was a bit high.  In this bundle no complaints. So picked it up.

As soon as I downloaded these, I threw a whole lot of them into this video.

Not that you're probably interested in the topic, but it's got a lot of funny stuff in it.  Explosions.  And some of my music.

Concept 2 is fun too.  It's not Pigments, but it's got a lot of nice presets, including a directory of FX ones.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2