Jump to content
bluzdog

IK has announced AI Machine Modelling

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

AI my *****. They are taking the tonenet presets people are uploading and packaging them as presets based on tags mapped to familiar songs, artists and styles.

😂

 

😂

 

😂

 

😂

 

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

My Mooer GE300 does this already....

yes, buy can you get it free with a Group Buy?

 

I didn't think so. 🙂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

yes, buy can you get it free with a Group Buy?

 

I didn't think so. 🙂

Point well taken!  Touche!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

But do they or are they (other tone modeling tools) going to have tone models of **redacted** available or do you have access to **redacted** ;)

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

But do they or are they (other tone modeling tools) going to have tone models of **redacted** available or do you have access to **redacted** ;)

I'm looking forward to this, can you be a little more specific? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

I'm looking forward to this, can you be a little more specific? 

We will definitely be more specific in the coming days, there's more news coming down the line.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was just an attempt at humor, but I cannot imagine that level of modelling not being computationally expensive. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My intelligence is artificial. Does that make me a saleable product too?

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, abacab said:

That was just an attempt at humor, but I cannot imagine that level of modelling not being computationally expensive. :)

Seems like it might be a one time thing and then just a IR. Guess we'll see.

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bapu said:

My intelligence is artificial. Does that make me a saleable product too?

Based on your GAS, who could afford you? 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bapu said:

My intelligence is artificial. Does that make me a saleable product too?

How much? Would you be available for a future group buy?

  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

How much? Would you be available for a future group buy?

BOGW

(Buy One Get WUP)

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AI, Neural Network... Computing a guitar tone from any given signal seems like something that's non-trivial (i.e. complex and slow on a single computer), and possibly needs constant updates to the various algorithms - much like speech recognition (e.g. Siri/Alexa). Is this a cloud-based product? e.g. your rig samples gets uploaded to the cloud; if so, AI is expensive... is this a subscription based product?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...