VSTBuzz: 50% off “Phase Plant” by Kilohearts

VSTBuzz

Just buy it……don’t overthink it haha

By the way I use this NKS library to control phaseplant with komplete Kontrol which as usual makes it more fun.  Implementation is not super deep but has main knobs/macros mapped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abacab said:

There's always "just one more"!!! 🤣😜🤪

I went through a period where I was buying a lot of synths.  UVI, Komplete Ultimate, Arturia, Synthmasters, U-he, etc.  I have so many toys that I haven't bought a synth in ages.  I'm perfectly content.

However, at some point you'll probably talk me into Fathom.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, husker said:

However, at some point you'll probably talk me into Fathom.  :)

LOL!!! I was an early adopter of Fathom Pro (2018). It's still available, but seems to be in maintenance mode. I had high hopes for it. It's a bit quirky, but the semi-modular structure and sound quality is awesome! :)

Fathom is from a small independent developer, Seaweed Audio. The paid versions apparently never really took off marketwise. It got rave reviews for the free and magware versions. The last update was to v3.8.3 and the most recent developer communication at the KVR  forum was back in April of this year.

https://www.fathomsynth.com/about

But for semi-modular goodness these days, my vote would be for Phase Plant! Much more intuitive GUI and faster workflow wise than Fathom!

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Plasmonic is from the same developer as NI Absynth. :)

They recently had a $99 sale on this one. No escaping.  I really tried hard and even called my buddy who was zero help and ended up buying it too hahaah.  It’s really good.  MPE support is so good.

56 minutes ago, kevin H said:

They recently had a $99 sale on this one. No escaping.  I really tried hard and even called my buddy who was zero help and ended up buying it too hahaah.  It’s really good.  MPE support is so good.

I suppose I will be patiently awaiting the next sale. For just.one.more.synth. 😜

14 minutes ago, abacab said:

I suppose I will be patiently awaiting the next sale. For just.one.more.synth. 😜

They had one in Jan and another one in June.  Yea sorry Im sure another one will be coming soon  hahah

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Looks like it even got down to $79 and $82 on occasion.. even with a freebie on one of those.. Not much gets passed Lars 🤣

I'm not sure I could've resisted at that price!

Some resellers do have "in-the-cart" discounts, and/or bonus bucks for regular customers that could lower the price from the "official" sale.

Those factors are variables that would not be captured by a web crawler such as Music Software Deals is using.