VSTBuzz: 50% off “Phase Plant” by Kilohearts

VSTBuzz

Phaseplant_GUI.jpg?featured

Deal: 50% off "Phase Plant" by Kilohearts

Value: €199
Discount: 50%
Price: €99

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

Phase Plant is a multi-award-winning, semi-modular softsynth developed for music producers and sound designers. With a unique combination of top-quality processing, creative freedom, and an intuitive workflow you will be creating amazing patches in no time!

Get Kilohearts Essentials free when you create your Kilohearts account!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Promidi said:

I am just wondering if Phase Plant can be expanded with paid modules? 

Also, is it a forgone conclusion that these modules help one get the most out of Phase Plant?

there are a few paid modules which integrate with Phase Plant, Snap Heap, etc., but it might be only a set of more specialized ones. Earlier this year they made a couple dozen modules free which were paid before. Other users can say more or correct this. But I think that makes $99 phaseplant or $29 snapheap a "better deal" than it was before since you don't need to add more modules.

here is a topic from one of the times the movement of many of the modules to free was discussed 

Edited by mister_tea

8 hours ago, Promidi said:

Also, is it a forgone conclusion that these modules help one get the most out of Phase Plant?

Kilohearts only sells select FX modules and preset expansions for Phase Plant. 30 of the FX are now free.

No other "modules" exist for it, as with fully modular synths. Phase Plant is a semi-modular design, where you can add as many generators, modulators, and FX as you want, as many of each, and in any order you wish, and route them in unlimited ways.

But you only have the included ones to select from. It's a totally "in-house" ecosystem. But a very good one! :)

9 hours ago, Promidi said:

That is what I didn't like about it.  You eventually buy all of the effects.  They also discount on what you've bought to have everything just like Melda.

13 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

While I'm not biting because I'm trying to limit my spending,  I must acknowledge that I don't recall ever seeing a negative post about Phase Plant from a user, just very very positive comments.  That is compelling. 

I have. It can be a resource hog with the 3rd party presets.