AmpleSound Summer SALE (20% and up to 60%)

Jason Morin

Hello,

AmpleSound Summer Sale is now active and will End on August 15, 2022.

Discounts from 20% and Up To 60% depending on how many Virtual Instruments you want to purchase.

If you already bought from us in the past, login to your AmpleSound account before visiting our purchase page. You will get a better discount.

Please visit our purchase page to see what is available for you and our calculator at the bottom of the page will let you know about your savings:

https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Don't forget that the AmpleSound Support Team is available at      service@amplesound.net      if you need to contact them.

Have a Great SUMMER!

Ample-Sound-Summer-Sale.png

Edited by Jason Morin

14 hours ago, Jason Morin said:

OTS and Greg are Great people \m/  and we at www.amplesound.net  are just working differently...😉 we'll try to be quicker for the winter sale.

Agree that they are great! Just meant that many shoppers might have already exceeded their summer plugin budgets due to that group buy and 60% off on guitar bundles, LOL!!!

I own Ample and OTS products! Great quality stuff!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, Jason Morin said:

OTS and Greg are Great people \m/  and we at www.amplesound.net  are just working differently...😉 we'll try to be quicker for the winter sale.

I just wanted to point out how much I respect the way you talk about your competitors, Jason.  I loved that response and wanted to say something, because I think that's how it should be.  

• Like 1

🔥🔥🔥 GIVEAWAY!!!!!! Congratulation Zach Heyde for his YouTube  50,000 Subscriber 🔥🔥🔥

We Love Zach and decided to Offer ''An Instrument of your Choice'' Please watch his Video and READ the video description on how to enter, Cheers!

A New Instrument is coming this FRIDAY........  www.amplesound.net

Jason

Edited by Jason Morin

• 2 weeks later...