Izotope Reverb Sale - All Reverbs less the $100 Each

cclarry

Stratus and Symphony are the flagship EA Reverbs, and Neoverb is the newest,
collab between Izotope and EA, and probably the more versatile. It even has the "Reverb Assistant" feature.
Reverb is highly subjective, so GET THEM ALL LOL!

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

What do you consider the "must have" Exponential Audio reverbs? They're all on sale until July 31

Whichever you choose, it's usually much cheaper to buy them from KVR, ebay etc as iZotope has flooded the market with these.

You could probably buy all of them for $200 or the four cheapest ones for $50 in total.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fret_man said:

What do you consider the "must have" Exponential Audio reverbs? They're all on sale until July 31

Depends on what you do. For stereo mixing where you want a "natural" reverb sound, wait (usually 2 months between sales) for Phoenix or Nimbus to be on sale for $10 a seat. Nimbus is pretty similar to Phoenix (it can load Phoenix' presets), with modulation you can add to the tails. R2/4 if you like something closer to the classic hardware algo reverbs, best Lexicon or Eventide you ever heard.. Sames with R2 and R4. R4 is R2 with the ability to wiggle the tails. I'd be happy to use nothing but Phoenix until the unlikely event I heard something better. Phoenix and Nimbus sound so good it feels like cheating to use them. They ruined me for anything else I'd heard, I just deleted my reverb plug-ins and no longer paid much attention to deals on reverbs.

The only reverb I've heard that can touch them is MTurboReverble, which costs $75 if you wait for it roll around in their 50% off sales (I got it in a bundle after I got the Exponentials).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ALC said:

Also, only Neoverb is currently M1 Native.  I don’t know if the rest will ever get updated.

Neoverb is the newest, and is iZotope branded with some AI on-board, accessible via the iZotope Product Portal.

The classic Exponential reverbs that I have, such as Phoenix, R4, and Nimbus are very good! But they have their own download and activation methods. iLok required, and only one device per license. Possibly won't be updated in the future.

I compared Neoverb with R4 and Nimbus. I think that although Neoverb has a newer simpler interface, I found it easier to find the sound I wanted with the Exponential reverbs.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, everyone. Since I already own Izotope's MPS5 it looks like I'm all set. From my understanding

• Stratus 3D = PhoenixVerb/Nimbus upgrade, clear and open tails for dialog & music
  • Symphony3D = R2/R4 upgrade, colored/chorusy tails for lush music

Does this sound right?