Around and Around

bjornpdx

Really liked this on the first listen, but even more on the second. Really dreamy feel going on there. Spacey feel with all the reverb in the right places. I enjoyed this. Really nice work. Not sure if the vocals were saying anything, but they did sound wonderful and make the song stand out.

Nice work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

This is the kind of music I need to fall asleep to.  Not saying it's boring.  It's relaxing.

😀John B

Sorry ...but it is a little boring ...great sound over for a video of flowers growing in slow motion from a winter view through the seasons and back again .. (BTW it took me 2 hours to write this as I fell into a lazy sleaze and then deep sleep ... 😴 woke up to Bat doing his thing on Soundcloud  ... 😲)

All the best Bjorn (Just Jo-kin' wig-ya)

Steve

Edited by SPAK
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

JohnB, amiller, kakku
Thanks for listening and commenting.
Steve and JohnB, once I've put you to sleep the subliminal messages I've inserted will go to work. Do you feel it, that irresistible urge to send me money....

NOPE ... 😴 ....

Wookie
You weren't supposed to withdraw funds with my bank info, you were supposed to deposit money. So give it back and then chip in a few  extra bucks. Thank you.

Douglas

Sadly Alchemy is no longer available in the PC world.   I think it's a Mac program now with a different name.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bjornpdx said:

Wookie
You weren't supposed to withdraw funds with my bank info, you were supposed to deposit money. So give it back and then chip in a few  extra bucks. Thank you.

🤔😵🤑🙂😎

On 6/29/2019 at 1:31 PM, bjornpdx said:

once I've put you to sleep the subliminal messages I've inserted will go to work. Do you feel it, that irresistible urge to send me money....

WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS?    Will you take coupons in lieu of cash?

I always love your music, so majestic

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1