Sample Logic Sweet 16!

cclarry

I love SampleLogic's products.  As a key member of this forum would say - its "guud stuough."

Their UI's are the most compact, confusing Kontakt UIs you will ever see, but once you get the hang of it, it is really cool.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Animation Station is $17.50 If you use this coupon:
as20-bhavytne

https://www.samplelogic.com/products/animation-station/

The coupon may well work on other things too but I didn't try.

I don't want to defy this post, but I think Larry that $17.50 for Animation Station deserves its own post. People will snap it up.

I also think that because the price is so low to begin with at $37.50, the coupon may not work soon.  I bought it as soon as I found out about the coupon. I think it's likely that a $20 off coupon was set up for $99+ products, not $37.50 ones.

The one word of caution I would say about this sale is that prices on Sample Logic during Black Friday are super low.  That's why I'm waiting for BF to see what the price is then on World AI.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I don't want to defy this post, but I think Larry that $17.50 for Animation Station deserves its own post. People will snap it up.

I also think that because the price is so low to begin with at $37.50, the coupon may not work soon.  I bought it as soon as I found out about the coupon. I think it's likely that a $20 off coupon was set up for $99+ products, not $37.50 ones.

Happy for anyone to post it as a deal.
As it may be a glitch, I tend not to shout about it.
But as it's direct from the vendor, no third parties will be impacted.

33 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

The one word of caution I would say about this sale is that prices on Sample Logic during Black Friday are super low.  That's why I'm waiting for BF to see what the price is then on World AI.

21 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Happy for anyone to post it as a deal.
As it may be a glitch, I tend not to shout about it.
But as it's direct from the vendor, no third parties will be impacted.

DONE!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DanH002 said:

No longer works - "Coupon usage limit has been reached."

Oh well...

I really think it was a mistake. That's why I pounced on it immediately.  I got out of bed to do it!  😄

Many members of this forum can remember how often this happens.  Get it while you can!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1