NORWAY!

bjornpdx

Norway

I got back from Sweden and Norway a couple of weeks ago with thousands of pictures and videos of fjords and villages and churches etc etc. I was going to jump in and make a music video from my Norway images, but I came down with Covid a day after I returned. Until a couple of days ago I felt like crap - coughing and nausea and fever, but the worst was a sore throat that discouraged eating and drinking.
And yeah, I'm fully vaccinated but I think I got the newer variant that manages to get by the vaccine.
Hope you're all doing okay.

-Bjorn

Edited by bjornpdx
  • Like 6

Beautiful pictures and videos. The music has a melancholy note to it that fits the video well, I think.

I especially liked the acoustic guitar when it came in.  Curious what you are using for your orchestral library.

Sorry to hear you got covid, but a glad you are over it.  Our home family got it to even though we are all vaxed and boosted.   These new buggers are hard to avoid.

Jeff

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff.
I wrote the music with Edvard Grieg in mind. I just love the kind of mystical places Peer Gynt takes you to.
I used the Spitfire BBC orchestra clarinet and strings. The guitar was MusicLab RealGuitar, an oldie but a goodie.

-Bjorn

Glad your getting a bit better my friend ... my wife has been through stem surgery ( leukemia is a bitch )  so we have been isolated for several months in fear of any illness ...such rotten times for us all ...Take care ..really !!

Love your stuff and photography ...top class.

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

Thanks Steve.  I'm just now getting out of isolation.  Can't imagine being in isolation for months.  Take care, man.

KSBand    Thanks.   Norway is beautiful but not that cold in June like when I was there.    Winter  tho can be harsh especially when it's dark nearly all the time.

• Like 1

Excellent presentation Bjorn!!  Your talent in music is equaled by your photographic/video prowess!  I am sorry to hear that you caught CoVid but pleased that you are on the mend.  Repeating what is coming out from the medical community  -- I can only assume that it will be with us for quite some time.  The longer that it is with us and with more people not wearing masks and spreading it the more varients will evolve.  Sounds like a vicious cycle?!

Here is hoping that you will fully recover soon!!

• Like 1

Thanks Wookie.  Hope you're staying cool.

Thanks freddy.  I've recovered from Covid and it's back to normal life. I was lucky in that I didn't catch it while thousands of
miles away from home.

Thanks Nigel.  You should definitely visit Stockholm. It's a beautiful city with a lot of history. And bring money because it's expensive!

Thanks Doug   Western Norway around Bergen has incredible scenery. I'd do it again if the opportunity comes up.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2022 at 11:33 AM, bjornpdx said:

Norway

I got back from Sweden and Norway a couple of weeks ago with thousands of pictures and videos of fjords and villages and churches etc etc. I was going to jump in and make a music video from my Norway images, but I came down with Covid a day after I returned. Until a couple of days ago I felt like crap - coughing and nausea and fever, but the worst was a sore throat that discouraged eating and drinking.
And yeah, I'm fully vaccinated but I think I got the newer variant that manages to get by the vaccine.
Hope you're all doing okay.

-Bjorn

I really enjoyed that Bjorn.  The music goes well with the beautiful images. It makes me want to get on a plane and go to Norway.  It's exquisitely beautiful.  On the other hand, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with COVID.  That is exactly what makes me not want to get on a plane and go anywhere.

Thanks for posting! I hope you fully recover!

Best,
Jerry

• Like 1

Bjorn,

Pictures and videos were breathtaking, and became so focused on them forget I was listening to an original music track:)    Went back an listened to the track without the pics and it is really good.   The combination of the video and music is quite powerful.   Super enjoyable.

Regards

• Thanks 1