(Not a deal) Pluginguru.com website was down/now up again!

abacab

PluginGuru sent an email early this morning with this message:

We're BACK!

My site was down for 2 days thanks to a perfect storm of variables changing that disconnected my domain from my site. I am VERY SORRY for the inconvenience - this has never happened before and will not happen again I hope!! I do not recommend anybody doing business with GoDaddy. I'm still awaiting confirmation that I own my website from them! 

But anyway, miraculously we're back in business, so let's celebrate with a HUGE Summer Weekend Sale! 45% OFF most every library PLUS 6 BUNDLES are granted an additional 45% OFF!

Edited by abacab

21 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

I still can't open in Edge nor Chrome.  Shows as "Not Secure."  Does the sale include Unify?

EDIT: never mind.  I see a "day or two" includes today :)

They are back up, and no, Unify is not (ever) on sale... :)

But BBCSO Discover is free, and Unify Discoverstation is on sale!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, abacab said:

They are back up, and no, Unify is not (ever) on sale... :)

But BBCSO Discover is free, and Unify Discoverstation is on sale!

Not for me.  I've tried changing settings but to no avail.  Yeah, I've got BBCSO Core but just haven't jumped on Unify - but the time will come.

Security.JPG.cbc6a4f69e226735dab71eaf60558719.JPG

12 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Not for me.  I've tried changing settings but to no avail.  Yeah, I've got BBCSO Core but just haven't jumped on Unify - but the time will come.

Security.JPG.cbc6a4f69e226735dab71eaf60558719.JPG

I hear ya!

All I can suggest is to temporarily try another browser at this point. The site may still be experiencing issues with it's  security certificates, and some browsers can be very strict in that regard! I don't think that all of the issues with GoDaddy hosting have been resolved yet, but at least the domain is accessible again!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1