Native Instruments Empire Breaks

cclarry

11 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Sheesh NI, you can do better with adding plugins before Komplete 14 drops.

This does not make my cup runneth over.

We still have a few months if we assume they keep to historical schedules, and they usually drop things less than a month before, if not concurrent with the release.

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

We still have a few months if we assume they keep to historical schedules, and they usually drop things less than a month before, if not concurrent with the release.

Komplete 13 was released on September 1st, 2020.    So, if that happens this year, they've got about six weeks to release more stuff. Although  sometimes they add a new instrument at the time of release (like Massive X, even though it wasn't ready) and Symphony Essentials.

It would be nice to see one more big library like Lores, Sequis, Piano Colors, Action Strings 2,or even Playbox.   But this is a big year for Session Guitarist with three new ones already.  And the new Asian library.  It's already shaping up to be a worthwhile upgrade in my book.

Stuff like this and Deft Lines and 40's drums and keys are not things I would ever buy on their own, but they might be fun once I play with them.  I really like Butch Vig drums.

• Like 2