PA EXT Summer Sale - New Deals - Bx_True Peak Limiter, Metric A/B, and BYOME

cclarry

Brainworx bx_limiter True Peak

A True Peak limiter you’ll actually love for its sound! Hit your loudness targets without losing anything - except for troublesome inter-sample peaks.

$299 $30.99

Local VAT taxes may be added

Save 90% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-TRUEP

Code expires July 14, 23:59 PM PST

ADPTR AUDIO Metric AB

Compare your mix to any reference mix in real-time, with a simple click of the A/B button. It’s designed to provide you with a clear, intuitive workflow and unique analysis tools.

$199 $24.99

Save 87% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-METRIC

Unfiltered Audio BYOME

More than 40 effects in one plugin! BYOME is the ultimate modular effects system. Your imagination is the limit with Unfiltered's endless modulation options!

$149 $19.99

Save 87% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-BYOME

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• 4 months later...

I've not found a Christmas sale for Metric AB anywhere on the Internet that I could find using Bing and Google.  Seems they love Summer sales.  I might have to actually get Reference 2 as it's more in my budget range than Metric AB.  OR, Ill wait to the end of the year and see if either has a sale.

If Mastering the Mix lowers their price on Reference 2 for Christmas, I might get that instead.  Depends on whom beats whom to my wallet.

21 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I've not found a Christmas sale for Metric AB anywhere on the Internet that I could find using Bing and Google.  Seems they love Summer sales.  I might have to actually get Reference 2 as it's more in my budget range than Metric AB.  OR, Ill wait to the end of the year and see if either has a sale.

If Mastering the Mix lowers their price on Reference 2 for Christmas, I might get that instead.  Depends on whom beats whom to my wallet.

No need to bump a thread that was half a year old.

Good chance PA will run it on sale this month.

You can always test drive it for 14 days.

Also MCompare is on sale for $31   https://www.meldaproduction.com/MCompare

If you use a new account and my referral code you would get $10  off (by sigingn up for the news letter) plus 20% off with this at checkout.    MELDA31209027

So your total out of pocket would be somewhere around $15.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 12/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, Brian Walton said:

No need to bump a thread that was half a year old.

Good chance PA will run it on sale this month.

You can always test drive it for 14 days.

Also MCompare is on sale for $31   https://www.meldaproduction.com/MCompare

If you use a new account and my referral code you would get $10  off (by sigingn up for the news letter) plus 20% off with this at checkout.    MELDA31209027

So your total out of pocket would be somewhere around $15.  

SORRY FOR THE BUMP...but had to reply now instead of never.

I'm now wishing I would have came back to this forums topic during that time to read your message, cause for $15.. That's a price I wouldn't have turned down.

Edited by El Diablo
Sorry

41 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

SORRY FOR THE BUMP...but had to reply now instead of never.

I'm now wishing I would have came back to this forums topic during that time to read your message, cause for $15.. That's a price I wouldn't have turned down.

Just keep an eye on it.  They run a sale every week with 4 plugins at 50% off...using the combo above with the intro discount and a referral code will get you there.

• Thanks 1