Weird issue with VVocal Recently

Keni

15 minutes ago, Keni said:

Thanks Mark...

I did post a report as at least one other found a problem with VV in 2019.05 that does not happen in earlier versions.

I imagine you ctrl-dragged the VV clip to later locations and they all played correctly?

I tried this but found I couldn't... but I've now just realised that you mean ctrl + drag the clip in Cakewalk, not inside v-vocal itself.

I'd give this a go, but CTRL + drag means copy the clip to the new location (which leaves the original v-vocal enabled clip underneath). The new clip will not have a region fx attached to it.

This might explain the silence, and also why it works after bouncing to clip(s).

Edited by msmcleod

2 hours ago, msmcleod said:

I tried this but found I couldn't... but I've now just realised that you mean ctrl + drag the clip in Cakewalk, not inside v-vocal itself.

I'd give this a go, but CTRL + drag means copy the clip to the new location (which leaves the original v-vocal enabled clip underneath). The new clip will not have a region fx attached to it.

This might explain the silence, and also why it works after bouncing to clip(s).

Very true, but before 2019.5, the system copied both the VV clip and it's underlying original.

It seems to be doing that, but neither clip produces sound.