Augmented Strings Upgrade 70% off

BTP

27 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

That don't seem right to me. Shoot  send them an email and hopefully you will get the offer.

With 6 days left on the upgrade offer, I was hoping someone would do just that and report the results!

On 7/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, kitekrazy said:

Got an email and they added discount after adding to cart,

No email here yet, and I am subscribed to their marketing emails.

I did receive the Arturia email about the FX Collection upgrade earlier this month. Which I passed on... maybe they are mad at me now? 😜

Edit: Arturia customer support quickly added the upgrade discount coupon to my account after I contacted them! All good now!

Edited by abacab
  • Haha 1

Nothing ventured, nothing gained: I had several very positive experiences politely asking for things from a few music software makers, some experiences that were positive, and a few that left me wondering if I was being considered a valued customer who would have shown appreciation if they had provided a more positive outcome.

I just messaged Arturia explaining my circumstances (new to their products, what I had, etc.) and asked if I could be "selected" for the $29 promo.

After playing with the full version in Demo Mode, I decided I could definitely make use of its advanced features.

Even before I had a chance to post this, I got a reply asking "Which offer?"

After another e-mail exchange, it is now clear that I don't qualify for the deal because I did not register Augmented Strings Intro.  (I couldn't because I did not receive a code. ) 

However, if anyone did register Augmented Strings Intro and wants the $29 offer, there's nothing to lose by contacting support.  They were very prompt to reply!  🙂   

Edited by User 905133

Same situation here. Have Augmented Strings Intro registered, VCollection 8, FX Collection 2, Pigments, SQ-80V and some other free and paid items but no upgrade option. I also opened a ticket questioning about that.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Sergio said:

Have Augmented Strings Intro registered, VCollection 8, FX Collection 2, Pigments, SQ-80V and some other free and paid items but no upgrade option. I also opened a ticket questioning about that.

Please update us with Arturia's response to that question! :)

Edit: Arturia customer support quickly added the upgrade discount coupon to my account after I contacted them! All good now!

Edited by abacab

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Got an email and they added discount after adding to cart,

To be clear about this, you click buy and it takes you to a page that says the price is $99.  You have to click the button that says "add to cart" and only then do you see the discount. 

That's what happened after I contacted customer service, but I never tried it before that.

Anyway, I bought it. 😀

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

To be clear about this, you click buy and it takes you to a page that says the price is $99.  You have to click the button that says "add to cart" and only then do you see the discount. 

That's what happened after I contacted customer service, but I never tried it before that.

Anyway, I bought it. 😀

Thanks, already tried that. Still $99 in cart here, no discount yet. Thinking it must take a customer service request to kick it loose for those of us still stuck in limbo...

Happy that you got the deal to work!  :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

I'm having a problem with NKS. 

I already had copies of the demos of Augmented Strings and Voices installed.  Both of them were available within the Arturia section in Komplete Kontrol.

I activated Augmented Strings and it worked fine in Standalone and DAW.

But it disappeared from Komplete Kontrol.  Augmented Voices is still there.  😕

I've made another customer service request. 

Usually working with Arturia is easy. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

31 minutes ago, abacab said:

Thanks, already tried that. Still $99 in cart here, no discount yet. Thinking it must take a customer service request to kick it loose for those of us still stuck in limbo...

Happy that you got the deal to work!  :)

Ditto

Going to buy - wasn't completely convinced with Intro but then tonight I tried a bit more and layered with Spitfire Intimate Strings which I bought the other day

Augmented strings later adding some movement on top of the lush Intimate Strings takes it all to another level

The additional programming will be of use in full version

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I got a reply that it doesn’t lower the upgrade price to V Collection 9

Yeah, that's what I expected. At least my V Collection 8 is not broken, and I can wait for VC9 to go on sale someday! VC8 has some great products that I will enjoy in the meanwhile, along with Augmented Strings and Pigments 3.5. :)

There's just no way I'm paying the full upgrade price to VC9.

• Like 1

Well that was fast! Arturia support "added a coupon to my account" in about 35 minutes of my support request! Seeing the upgrade discount now in the cart!

Must be a glitch that caused some of us with Intro to not see the discount initially...

Ordered and installed! 😜

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, abacab said:

Well that was fast! Arturia support "added a coupon to my account" in about 35 minutes of my support request! Seeing the upgrade discount now in the cart!

Must be a glitch that caused some of us with Intro to not see the discount initially...

Ordered and installed! 😜

You’ll love it, Abe!

• Thanks 1