50% off Xenos Soundworks + 3 free products with any purchase

Loot Audio

Xenos Soundworks provides professional quality patch banks for users of VST synths and factory preset design services for software synthesizer developers. A very broad range of musical styles and tastes are covered here: Vintage synth and 80s sounds, Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Ambient, IDM, Soundscapes, Industrial, Electro, Techno and Trance.

Get 50% off all Xenos Soundworks products until the 18th July 2022. Get Extraterrestrial Orgins for NI's Massive for free with any purchase.

Les Productions Zvon Memory Collection Pack 05 free with any purchase

Om Infinite Sound In Lucidity free with any purchase

Free products are automatically added to your basket

• Thanks 2

Xenos is great! I stocked up last year on his  'Retroscapes' for Cherry Audio CA2600 & 'Synthwave' for Memorymode, and the '80's Cyberpunk' bank for Arturia's CS-80 V.

Xenos also has banks for several other Cherry Audio synths, as well as a few for Z3TA that I don't have yet. As well as a massive number of banks for Massive!

• Like 1

The very first third-party purchase I ever made after having upgraded to Cakewalk Sonar X1 almost ten years ago were some Z3TA preset packs from Xenos Soundworks. Yay! Since then the carousel has never stopped spinning. In fact, I had a look at my dedicated Excel sheet just now and noticed that I’ve made exactly 250 additional purchases since then (hardware not included). The total amount spent I’ll keep as a well-guarded secret. :ph34r:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Xenos Soundworks

Here is the actual Xenos site (not Loot Audio, as in the OP): https://xenossoundworks.com/

* "My main job is in-house sound design for a major label, which is why things have been slow over here the last 2 years. That said, I still have a LOT of new releases in mind for Xenos Soundworks as time permits."

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your recommendations guys. It's testimonials like that that get me to check out new devs and patch designers. I really liked some of the patch banks I heard for Massive and going to make a purchase or two.  I really don't have experience doing Synthwave genre stuff, but after watching Stranger Things with my family,  I thought it would be fun to write some songs in the Synthwave genre or at least use some of those patches in my songs. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1