Soniccharge Synplant

cclarry

4 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I’ve been looking out for this one for a long time.  People say it’s hard UI to get used to but once you do it’s very unique. But has been $99 for past six years. Never seems to go on sale.

Yeah, I noticed that. It's really old too, maybe 13 years 😲

Just now, Spice3d said:

Yeah, I noticed that. It's really old too, maybe 13 years 😲

Ya.  People like Flume use it.  You’ll find recent videos on YouTube showcasing its uniqueness  even 13 years later.   Even on BF is still $99 haha.

Here is a Flume post from a month ago…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Ya.  People like Flume use it.  You’ll find recent videos on YouTube showcasing its uniqueness  even 13 years later.   Even on BF is still $99 haha.

Here is a Flume post from a month ago…

Yup, saw that one. Perhaps, another way to look at its price is, it's a great synth that's always on sale. 😬👍

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Decided that waiting 13 years made no sense because will probably wait another 20 years.  They were just updated for M1 support so figured was time.    Thanks for starting thread Larry.

I'll likely pick it up as well, but will checkout the trial first. 

It's funny how a lot of the good stuff rarely, if ever, goes on sale...

Sonic Charge installers & other downloads
https://soniccharge.com/download

Last major update & current installer version: 2022.03.21 (trial & full version)

Magnus Lidström 22 Mar15:40
We are happy to announce that updates are available for all of our commercial products (Microtonic, Synplant, Bitspeek, Permut8, and Echobode).

Besides bug fixes and improved compatibility with the latest Windows and macOS versions, all plugins now have native support for "Apple Silicon".

To update, simply download and run the multi-installer from our download page.

Notice that the Mac updates require macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later.

Finally, Microtonic now officially supports "alternative skins", and if you own Microtonic you can download a package containing 11 new looks for your favorite virtual drum machine.

Have fun and never stop making music!

/ Magnus

I always like to check out a company's forum , if they have one, to see how they respond to inquiries or issues.
Is it totally user supported or does the dev or company participate?

https://soniccharge.com/forum/
The dev personally responses to a lot of stuff. 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1