"Last Time" An Original Song with Good Guitar Hook, Can Use Your Advice

PavlovsCat

I recorded this song I originally wrote back in the 90s called "The Last Time," earlier this year (I did my original demo and copyrighted it back in the 90s), but only recorded first drafts on each instrument, had a really lousy scratch vocal (that you hear) and didn't refine anything as I wasn't sure if this song was worth doing and if I could pull of a decent vocal.  Historically, I was a semi-pro drummer whose first instrument was piano that wrote original songs that stopped playing due to an injury back in the 90s. I never publicly shared any demos with my voice on them, because I'm not a singer, until last year. But I've gotten over the embarrassment and even can share my scratch vocal on this because I'm interested if anyone likes this or not.  I wrote over 100 songs when I was a working musician and there are some that I think are interesting but I'm not sure about. This is in that camp. I think the guitar riffs and the chorus hook are pretty good, but I'm not sure about it. So before I decide if I want to try doing proper vocals and any refinements I wanted to see if the group thinks this song is worthwhile or not.