Nembrini Audio 70% off sale prices

Craig N

Not sure if this is intended or a pricing error but after pulling the trigger on the two marshall sims the other day at 27. 40 each and being highly impressed, I just got an email advising of 60% off and listing the full retail prices. I gave it a crack and it discounted 60% off the sale prices bringing amp sims down to $10.96 for example. 

Bought up most of their remaining products as a result. Boom! 

NEMBRINIAUDIO.COM 

UPDATED: As @Jan Schmitz points out below, PLUGIN70 gets you 70% off the sale prices.

ORIGINALLY: Add the PLUGIN60 code during the checkout process at the last step. 

These codes can only be used once, so if you use one and decide to go back for more, PLUGIN70, PLUGIN60 and PLUGIN50 all seem to work currently. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Big order from me too, with the stacked sale prices and 60% off. Not sure if this is a pricing error but I don't think I've seen a discount this deep from Nembrini before.

Edited by Toffo

32 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Having just purchased everything OTS, and having $55 burning a hole in my pocket, which 5 would be recommended?

Depends on what you're looking for.  I got the following, but I'm mainly looking for unique non high gain amps that aren't covered by AmpliTube and Amp Room.

• Faceman (Fender Bassman)
  • Hivolt (Hiwatt)
  • BG Extasy (Bogner)
  • Voice DC30 (VOX AC30)
  • Sound Master (Fender Tone Master)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@GregI just realised I received a follow up email mentioning a further code PLUGIN50 so that might work if you still wanted to pick up any more after using the PLUGIN60 code. Not quite the same discount but close... if it works. 

I was just playing with the Faceman (Fender Bassman) tonight, and it's remarkable how responsive/dynamic the feel of Nembrini's amp sims are. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

I just registered on here to say that PLUGIN70 works as well.

Thanks for registering to say that, @Jan Schmitz 

Now I own everything Nembrini makes except the Shimmer Delay. With Eventide ShimmerVerb I couldn't justify installing another shimmer plugin. 

What an epic deal. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, ALC said:

Depends on what you're looking for.  I got the following, but I'm mainly looking for unique non high gain amps that aren't covered by AmpliTube and Amp Room.

• Faceman (Fender Bassman)
  • Hivolt (Hiwatt)
  • BG Extasy (Bogner)
  • Voice DC30 (VOX AC30)
  • Sound Master (Fender Tone Master)

Useful hint I couldn't resist ... again. Thanks! ;)

image.png.1c6ddd18fc622b5277217374895aeeeb.png

• Like 4

Not as though I'm objecting, as the Nembrini sale is such good value, but the PLUGIN70 doesn't work still going for the PLUGIN60 though. :) 

Just picked up the NA Acoustic Voice and the NA Voice DC30 such good sims well chuffed.

Edited by Brian Cadoret