Luftrum Summer Sale - Save up to 50%

cclarry

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that this sale is still on!

For example Luftrum Bioscape, a 4.5 GB cinematic Kontakt Player library based on field recordings and found sounds, that normally sells for $159, is only $95.40 with the code, a discount of -$63.60. :)

Drag & Drop your own samples and field recordings.

Not obvious in the video, but there are actually 4 sample slots in the GUI. [A + B] & [C + D]. There is a button in the middle that toggles between them. All 4 slots are played at once, unless they are empty or disabled.

https://www.luftrum.com/bioscape/

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

Just now, lawajava said:

One of my personal favorites is Luftkraft for Diva. Marvelous Kraftwerk sounding presets. 

I don't have Diva, but have the Luftrum preset banks for Repro 5, iZotope Iris, & Pigments. All are great!

I should probably go ahead and grab Luftrum 22 for bx_oberhausen while it's only $14.50. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Just a reminder that tomorrow is last day of Luftrum's sale.

If you have the bx_oberhausen, it's definitely worth picking up Luftrum 22 for $14.50 with 80 presets.

Very nice arps, basses, pads, & synths. And as is typical for Luftrum, rarely a dud in the bunch!!! :)

You really can't go wrong with any of them. I've picked up all the Luftrum soundsets for the synths that I have.

Edited by abacab