bandlab plays weird alien noises

niko

Question

ok so im making a remix song in bandlab mobile and for some reason whenever i pause the song the app plays weird alien(?)/somewhat creepy spacy sounds that increase in detail the higher my phone volume is. i'm not kidding this is an actual thing happening, am i the only one experiencing this? it only happens when im wearing headphones. ive screen recorded it but my screen recorder doesnt work too well when i wear headphones so the audio might act up. please let me know if this is normal, it instantly stops the moment i close the audio editor or unplug headphones.

EDIT: THE SOUND IN THE VIDEO IS NOT WORKING, what you hear is wind from my fan. so i can't record what it actually sounds like.

Edited by niko

5 answers to this question

On 11/6/2021 at 12:40 AM, scook said:

Removing BandLab Assistant or Cakewalk by BandLab will not affect your BandLab account, files uploaded to your BandLab Account or Cakewalk by BandLab projects created on your PC .

The BandLab DAW is a chrome-based web app. Except for the web browser there is nothing to uninstall.

BandLab Assistant is, as the name suggests, a tool to make using BandLab eaiser. It also was the first method of installing, activating and updating Cakewalk by BandLab, a Windows-based program

July 2022:

ok so im making a remix song in bandlab mobile and for some reason whenever i pause the song the app plays weird alien(?)/somewhat creepy spacy sounds that increase in detail the higher my phone volume is. i'm not kidding this is an actual thing happening, am i the only one experiencing this? it only happens when im wearing headphones. ive screen recorded it but my screen recorder doesnt work too well when i wear headphones so the audio might act up. please let me know if this is normal, it instantly stops the moment i close the audio editor or unplug headphones.

9 hours ago, User 905133 said:
6 hours ago, bdickens said:

This forum is for Cakewalk. The BandLab app is an entirely different animal.

1 hour ago, niko said:

whats the difference 😭

1 hour ago, scook said:

Cakewalk by BandLab, the reason this forum was created, is a Windows program.

BandLab is browser-based app.

In essence "Cakewalk by Bandlab" refers to the Windows software known as "Cakewalk" and is owned by and available from the company known as "Bandlab." This forum is for Cakewalk software, not the web-based mobile app known simply as "Bandlab."

That being said, if you have a Windows computer and want to use Cakewalk, it is possible to export Bandlab files and import them into Cakewalk.

Edited by User 905133