YOU'RE TO BLAIM ( Now Mastered )

Supa Reels

2 hours ago, Ron_Pko said:

Is it your voice? The vocals sometimes are very similar to AC/DC's Bon Scott. I like this kind of voice.

Of course it is ...all me, a lot younger admittedly, but all me ...now I'm older I mainly do ballads ... Thanks for the comment 

Steve

• Like 1

• Supa Reels changed the title to YOU'RE TO BLAIM ( Now Mastered )
18 hours ago, STEVE POOLE said:

Of course it is ...all me, a lot younger admittedly, but all me ...now I'm older I mainly do ballads ... Thanks for the comment 

Steve

I don't doubt at all that it is you : )

I was just wondering maybe it was a whole band and you could be only the guitar player, or drummer, or bass player or the singer of course! 

that's why I asked. I'm new to this forum  )  Love the track, well done! 

6 hours ago, Ron_Pko said:

I don't doubt at all that it is you : )

I was just wondering maybe it was a whole band and you could be only the guitar player, or drummer, or bass player or the singer of course! 

that's why I asked. I'm new to this forum  )  Love the track, well done! 

The song was written and produced by me about 20 years ago using an 8 Tascam midi studio, Roland U220,Dx7 and a Shure mic with various Boss equipment .. and a much younger me. The version here was copied to Cake from the Tascam, with the addition of some compression etc and then mastered using my Sound Cloud account. Have to say it seemed easier to write songs when sitting at the top of my stairs, I sometimes feel all the toys to hand just get in the way of songwriting ... But it's too late now LOL

Many thanks for the comments and thankyou for listening.

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

Listening on the phone and Bose cans today.  Sounds good here. Verse 1&3 a little light on the vocal, but contrast well with the jump in intensity in 3 (and 4; right). So I would think all is as it should be. If sitting in the producer’s chair, there are some things I would want to try with the “Yes I will”  

Overall 👍 ‘s and 👏

t

would have added a “like” over at SC, but for some reason SC hates my phone 

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, STEVE POOLE said:

The song was written and produced by me about 20 years ago using an 8 Tascam midi studio, Roland U220,Dx7 and a Shure mic with various Boss equipment .. and a much younger me. The version here was copied to Cake from the Tascam, with the addition of some compression etc and then mastered using my Sound Cloud account. Have to say it seemed easier to write songs when sitting at the top of my stairs, I sometimes feel all the toys to hand just get in the way of songwriting ... But it's too late now LOL

Many thanks for the comments and thankyou for listening.

ATB

Steve

Yes I know what you're talking about, technology advanced a lot. I'm also not that young. 20 years ago I was 20 years old exactly.  

• Like 1