Journey of Discovery

antler

Some of you may remember this one; I thought I might redo a tune I did a few years ago, using some plugins I recently added to my collection. As usual, comments and feedback are welcome.

Enjoy, and comment/like/subscribe if you feel inclined!

or...

• Great Idea 1

The 2019 mix is definetly more clear. I like the song. Both mixes are fine IMHO. But if I had to pick one, it would be the 2019 mix for sure.

I think the drums are a little too  up front in the beginning of the song when they come in. However, they are perfect towards the last part of the song. And the guitar note held toward the end of the song was really standing out on the first mix, I'd say a bit too much. In the new mix it doesn't stand out as much, but I would still taper it down a little.

Beautiful song. I enjoyed listening to both versions.

Thanks everyone; I'm glad you thought it was a good listen.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:34 AM, Grem said:

The 2019 mix is definetly more clear. I like the song. Both mixes are fine IMHO. But if I had to pick one, it would be the 2019 mix for sure.

Thanks Michael. It's good to know that the hours I've put into this hobby over the years have made me better at it.

[Either that, or my newer plugins just sound good regardless of what settings I dial in 🙂]