APD 4th of July Mega Event - 20% off storewide!

cclarry

Impact Soundworks Bundle for $79.99 includes Bravura Scoring Brass, Orchestral Percussion, Orchestral Colors,
Vocalisa, and Furia Staccato Strings.  That's 5 products for $79.99!  Just Vocalisa is on sale at Impact Soundworks
for $79.99!  Granted, with rewards, its $39.99 with Rewards at APD, but the other 4 Products should be worth the extra $40
(provided you have $299.01 in rewards!)
https://audioplugin.deals/impact-soundworks-orchestral-bundle-2/

• Great Idea 1

I remember they (used to) sell OriginX. I'm not really a loops person, but thought I might consider it with the additional discount. No longer stocked though (not sure whether that's temporary or permanently). Oh well - money and disk space saved.

• Like 1

I never got deal for World AI like Larry and couple others got for $199.  During this sale World AI is $299 from store.  By using $50 in cash rewards (max allowed) and the July 4th code it matches the $199 deal they got.  So this is now mine :)

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

18 hours ago, kevin H said:

I never got deal for World AI like Larry and couple others got for $199.  During this sale World AI is $299 from store.  By using $50 in cash rewards (max allowed) and the July 4th code it matches the $199 deal they got.  So this is now mine :)

I was actually looking for World AI: I clicked on The Shop, and filtered by Sample Logic, but it wasn't there. It magically appears if you search though.

• Like 2