PA 4th of July $17.76 Plugins

cclarry

It's 4th of July. For 48 hours you can get 90 of our top plugins for just $17.76 each. No voucher code needed!

Offers in this promotion are fixed price offers, no dynamic discounts will be applied. Dynamic discounts apply to additional plugins you buy though.

This offer expires at 11:59 pm PST on July 5, 2022

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

wow, their pricing seems all over the place - just had a quick look - first thing I saw I had paid more than the sales price😪 But as expected.

The next  things I saw, they only very recently gave these away for nothing🤪

Now all these products are $17..................

Then I saw the Distorange - think I paid $5 - that is also now $17..................

Emm confusing

Nigel

• Like 1

The MEGA Bundle 1.x Perpetual is only $16, 332.

THIS IS THE FOREVER-LICENSE.
BUY TODAY - OWN THESE PLUGINS FOREVER*

*This Collection is the V1.x of the MEGA Bundle and contains all the products which are part of the bundle the day you purchase it. Please note that unlike with the Monthly or Annual Plans, if you buy this version of the MEGA bundle, future PA plugin releases (new plugins and potential paid upgrades) will NOT be added to your account automatically and free of charge. Whenever we release new plugins or paid upgrades after you purchased this bundle you will certainly receive a special intro offer for each new product, but you will have to purchase the new plugins separately.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-mega-bundle-perpetual.html

26 minutes ago, abacab said:

The MEGA Bundle 1.x Perpetual is only $16, 332.

THIS IS THE FOREVER-LICENSE.
BUY TODAY - OWN THESE PLUGINS FOREVER*

*This Collection is the V1.x of the MEGA Bundle and contains all the products which are part of the bundle the day you purchase it. Please note that unlike with the Monthly or Annual Plans, if you buy this version of the MEGA bundle, future PA plugin releases (new plugins and potential paid upgrades) will NOT be added to your account automatically and free of charge. Whenever we release new plugins or paid upgrades after you purchased this bundle you will certainly receive a special intro offer for each new product, but you will have to purchase the new plugins separately.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-mega-bundle-perpetual.html

I wonder if I could use my $25 voucher.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, filo said:

Thank you, the Suhr SE100 is what I have waited for.

Same here. I didn't want to give them one more reason to think $17 is the new $4 😛

but it was the only thing I was patiently waiting for a sale.

Was it real good deal, idk.

Was it real patience, idk.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Also picked up the Friedman DS-40
Note: If your total is more than $75 the $25 off coupon does work...

If you purchase 5 plugs for $17.76 each that totals $88.80.
Then you use the 25 dollar coupon that brings the total out-of-pocket to $63.80  
That works out to $12.76 per plug.
No bad, spend 63.80 and get 5 plugs. 
The problem is that I have most of them and the ones I don't have, I am not interested in.

1 hour ago, Walter Cruz said:

or at least increased to 2 activations each license...

That's why I liked that the upgrade from MPS 4.0 to 4.1 included another license for the Exponential reverbs Nimbus and R4. :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1