FAST Balancer free for Focusrite Collective users (And Novation) (save $44.99)

MusicMan

FAST Balancer free for Focusrite Collective users and Novation (save $44.99) 🙂

https://customer.focusritegroup.com/en/software/fast-balancer

• Instantly improve your audio’s characteristics through trouble-free controls and a powerful AI, giving you professional results. Free for registered Focusrite and Novation hardware customers — discount applied at checkout.

• SET THE TONE, INSTANTLY

• Choose between Warm, Neutral, and Bright to add an instant flavour to your voice and instruments, so that you can set the mood and stay in the creative flow. Set the tone that’s right for you, then easily select how much of FAST Balancer’s EQ is affecting your audio with the Intensity slider. From strong to subtle, position the slider to what sounds best for you and your track, and have a balanced mix on the fly.

• Balance the frequency spectrum of your voice and instruments in one click. Polish them instantly and have a professional sounding mix without needing to tweak countless settings. The AI-powered plugin is trained on over 500,000 real-world audio files from vocals, electric and acoustic guitar, bass, drums, and more. Don’t be restricted by presets with FAST Balancer analysing your audio — taking all of its knowledge — and applying the best settings with the selected instrument profile in mind.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• OPERATING SYSTEMS
    • Windows 10 (64-bit)
    • Mac: OSX 10.12+
  • RAM: at least 4 GB (recommended)
  • CPU: at least intel DualCore i5 (recommended)
  • GPU: OpenGL Support
  • SUPPORTED HOSTS
  • 64-bit AU, AAX, VST2, VST3

PLUG-IN FORMATS
Ableton Live 9-11, FL Studio, Reaper 4 & 5, Pro Tools 11 or later, Logic Pro 9 & 10, Reason 11, Studio One 5, Cubase 10.5

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, boxed said:

They gave away Sonible Balancer as part of Sound Collective back in 2020.

I knew it was a freebie before and was just looking that up.  I don't think I've pulled it up since I got it.  I remember looking at the "fast" plugins and thinking how overpriced they were too...  🙂

25 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Doesn't work for me. Clicking on the Buy Now button but nothing happens.

Try disabling adblock.

9 minutes ago, GroverKen said:

Downloaded and installed yesterday. Cannot get it to accept my registration code.

It did accept the the code eventually but it didn't happen smoothly. I checked the settings and clicked the login button instead of continue, not sure what helped.

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Is this worth the time and effort (having a DAW scan ANOTHER) plugin if you already have Izotope?

I looked at that freebie UI, and then thought, "well I could get it, but I already have iZotope".

Probably worth a shot if you don't have any AI powered mixing plugins already.

I already had the Sonible Balancer as well and don't really use it, but I still grabbed this purely in case there's an upgrade offer via Focusrite (or Sonible) for any that I might want in future.

In general I don't like the AI stuff, although there are some exceptions where it seems to be an ok option, so I try to keep an open mind 🙂

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I already had the Sonible Balancer as well and don't really use it, but I still grabbed this purely in case there's an upgrade offer via Focusrite (or Sonible) for any that I might want in future.

I tried this out, and it seems to do what it claims. Actually is light on resources.