Celestion Impulse Responses Sale

cclarry

This sale is perfect timing for me.  Have been wanting to get several new IRs from CelestionPlus.  This 3rd party IRs really add something to Amp Sims.  

My plans are to grab these:  Cream Alnico (212 open &  412c), Ruby Alnico (212 open &  412c), Gold Alnico (212 open & 412c), Redback (412c), Creamback 75 (412c).

Celestion's SpeakerMix would be great, but their proprietary DSRs are expensive.  

I also hope that Owhnammer has a sale soon.  I  find Ownhammer to have a "fully cab" sound (Celestion seems to me more speaker and less cabinet??).  I just grabbed the Ownhammer Thiele EVL12 and really like it for use with S-Gear The Duke and Nemrini Overdrive Special for Dumblesque tones.  I want to get the Ownhammer 412 EVL12 but that is not sold individually (only in bundles).  

Also hope that CabIR.eu will have a sale.  They are pricey.

Still, it is great timing for me that Celestionplus 38% off hits now.  I like their IRs (but they do seem to be more speaker and less cabinet than Ownhammer). 

C2

Edited by Cecelius2

On 7/2/2022 at 10:18 AM, jackson white said:

anyone actually tried to buy something from them? thought I'd give their IRs a shot, but their checkout just goes nowhere. tried 3 different browsers...but they only seem to be trying my patience.

I just tried to order and I am having a different problem.  I just tried to pick 5 speakers for the Pick & Mix 5 IR  pack.  The 412 Redback is available in the 3 pack selection, but is not an option anymore in the 5 pack option.   So , I think that there are some glitches with the shop website.  I just sent Celestion an email to see if this can be fixed.   

I suggest that you send them an email to see if they can help you.

Also:  I sent Ownhammer an email asking if they would be having sales since other IR  companies (CelestionPlus and Choptones and others) are having Summer sales.  The owner of Ownhammer replied today with this when I asked if he would be having a sale:
"Not usually, no.  The past couple of years I've done Black Friday sales, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll continue to do so."

This is strange since I know from the search feature on  our Cakewalk Deal forum that he had a Labor Day Sale last year, A Spring sale in April and an Anniversary sale .

This is frustrating.  

40 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

Also:  I sent Ownhammer an email asking if they would be having sales since other IR  companies (CelestionPlus and Choptones and others) are having Summer sales.  The owner of Ownhammer replied today with this when I asked if he would be having a sale:
"Not usually, no.  The past couple of years I've done Black Friday sales, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll continue to do so."

This is strange since I know from the search feature on  our Cakewalk Deal forum that he had a Labor Day Sale last year, A Spring sale in April and an Anniversary sale .

This is frustrating.  

There was a message on the ownhammer site during a sale a few months ago suggesting it might be the last opportunity to buy some of their packs on sale. It sounded to me like he might be selling things exclusively via Line6 or similar in future. 

Got an email early this morning from Celestion Digitial responding to my email to them.  They say and I quote:    "checking now".

This was 11.5 hours ago.   So I checked the celestionPlus website just now, and no luck yet;  they still do not have the Redback 412 as an option in the Pick&MIX 5 IR pack.  It is available in the 3pack but not the 5 pack.

• Thanks 1