APD Deal - 83% Off Largo Waldorf

cclarry

I should be ashamed to admit this, but in this group, experience tells me that most of us plugin addicts have done the same thing. I realized that I actually have a license for Waldorf  2 LE that I never bothered to download or install! Okay, I suppose I'll give that a try first before making the purchase. But thanks @Fleer. Also, I don't think I've shared this before, but I am a HUGE fan of Vox amps (I'm also a HUGE Beatles fan -- which is pretty significantly related, just like my love of Les Pauls was based on my brother owning one when I was a kid, but even more from Jimmy Page owning one!). 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I should be ashamed to admit this, but in this group, experience tells me that most of us plugin addicts have done the same thing. I realized that I actually have a license for Waldorf  2 LE that I never bothered to download or install! Okay, I suppose I'll give that a try first before making the purchase. But thanks @Fleer. Also, I don't think I've shared this before, but I am a HUGE fan of Vox amps (I'm also a HUGE Beatles fan -- which is pretty significantly related, just like my love of Les Pauls was based on my brother owning one when I was a kid, but even more from Jimmy Page owning one!). 

It's very different to Waldorf 2 LE and runs perfectly on Cubase 12 Pro / Win10. It can easily go from super warm, to gnarly sounds (especially basses) and with lots of movement and an analogue'ish sound. I have fun programming patches on Largo 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1