Other DAW can't read Cakewalk MIDI File

CW P

I recorded piano MIDI Track by Cakewalk by Bandlab. And I drag and drop to window (export MIDI file)

But when I import MIDI file to other DAW (Logic, Reaper), instrument track(SampleTank) doesn't sound.

I tried play SampleTank by MIDI controller, It works. also I recorded in Logic by MIDI controller with SampleTank. It works.

But only MIDI File from cakewalk wasn't sound. Does anyone had same issue?

A MIDI file only stores some sort of "playing", but there is no sound attached to it. You have to assign/attach a sound source (in your DAW) that should perform the "MIDI playing". The sound source can either be a VST instrument (VSTi) or a physical instrument (e.g. synthesizer, drum machine).

In the early days MIDI was invented to record the playing of a keyboard player, i.e. what keys he is pressing in what time intervals and how hard he is pressing (time position/note pitch value/velocity).

Open the MIDI file in the piano roll editor in the DAW you imported it to, and make sure it actually contains MIDI data. If you can see the note data is there, then the clip should be able to play fine.

In Reaper, for example,  then you will need to either route the imported MIDI track to your instrument track, or place the MIDI clip directly on the instrument track in order for it to play that instrument.

Also make sure that the MIDI channel numbers that you recorded the MIDI clip with are set up correctly in the virtual instrument. In Reaper the notes will not play back if you recorded them on MIDI channel 1, and you have the instrument set to receive on MIDI channel 2, for example.

You can switch the Reaper editor from piano roll mode to event list mode to see what MIDI channel (1-16) the notes were recorded on.