Brainworx Bx_Console Focusrite updated to 1.4.1

cclarry

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, how I wish the PA installer would keep track of what’s installed so only out of date plugins are downloaded and installed.

Edited by ALC
  • Great Idea 3

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, how I wish the PA installer would keep track of what’s installed so only out of date plugins are downloaded and installed.

According to Dirk, they are working on that.  Otherwise they have probably the best installer in the business...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, abacab said:

I discovered that all of my PA products had updates on June 28th. Basically the same changelog as above for each of them.

Take a look at the PA support page, and scroll down to the "Plugin Update History" and expand each of your products to see if they updated.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/support.html

Thanks abacab,

I was able to see that most of my PA  plugins were updated just recently..

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

According to Dirk, they are working on that.  Otherwise they have probably the best installer in the business...

You know with some installers, like those from AAS, Kilohearts, and PA, they are so fast and efficient that you may as well install your entire collection to ensure that you have the latest! :)

8 hours ago, jackson white said:

they may have the best installer, but the 2 bx_updates I've tried (and 1 reported elsewhere) are crashing CW to the desktop if you click on the UI. 

I don't have either of those two, but I opened up about 15 other bx plugins and didn't have any immediate issues.

That is frustrating though when an update breaks stuff.  Things like the up side down meters in a previous update should have been caught by even the lowest level QA team.