In the Breeze

musekamp

Still working on learning how to do "cinematic" music. I've been carrying this motif around for several years but always got bogged down when trying to make something of it. I was ready to forget about it but I thought I'd give it another shot. Many thanks to all the YouTubers that encourage us to persevere and actually finish our pieces! (At least now I can say I'm truly done with it :) )

Thanks for listening, any comments or feedback is always appreciated.

https://youtu.be/yYoeq9CwCsE

• Like 3

Another "fallen thru the cracks". I enjoyed this Walt.

On 6/29/2022 at 11:53 AM, musekamp said:

been carrying this motif around for several years

been there, done that!

t

Walt, just a thought here, and not directed solely at you (a message for all who post, but rarely review)
You might get a little more "traction" if you engage in "conversation" with the rest of the Songs community here.
food for thought, just sayin'...

Thanks, Tom. 

In the past when I've posted songs I've made a point of interacting in some of the other threads. So I get what you're saying (and I appreciate the reminder :) )
For some reason I've been kind of distracted lately so I ended up doing a hit-and-run!

On 6/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, musekamp said:

I've been carrying this motif around for several years but always got bogged down when trying to make something of it. I was ready to forget about it but I thought I'd give it another shot.

I know what you mean.  I've had a couple like that, too.  I'm glad you gave it another go.  It turned out really well.

Jeff

• Thanks 1