Spitfire Audio Originals 50% off

cclarry

It’s awfully lame that Spitfire is shutting out long time customers from a nice discount! That said, I’ve never purchased anything from Spitfire so l’m very excited to see this sale. I don’t own a felt piano yet. Frozen strings sounds amazing. Which of these libraries do people think are the best or most useful?

6 minutes ago, Scott H said:

Which of these libraries do people think are the best or most useful?

I don't need more orchestral libraries, but I've been thinking about buying Media Toolkit. It seems to be great for the price.

Edited by BTP
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

They are penalizing me for buying their products, it's amazing. If I find out, I won't buy anything from them.

To be fair,  90+% of consumer companies extend offers they make little or no money on -- in fact, they often lose money on the initial sale -- to acquire new customers. These kinds of promotions are not offered to past customers.  It's definitely not exclusive to Spitfire. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

Waiting for a sale on Hammers. Hopefully Christmas lol.

Also - any difference between the 'Labs' Frozen Strings and the 'Originals' Cinematic Frozen Strings? Same with the Labs / Originals Soft Piano?

Edited by Carl Ewing

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

To be fair,  90+% of consumer companies extend offers they make little or no money on -- in fact, they often lose money on the initial sale -- to acquire new customers. These kinds of promotions are not offered to past customers.  It's definitely not exclusive to Spitfire. 

Kinda how like your crack dealer stops giving you free hits once you're hooked....

• Haha 1

My life with Spitfire has lost all romance since corporate money stepped in. Same happened to IK Multimedia, and SoundWide, or Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance and iZotope as we knew them in a better life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

My life with Spitfire has lost all romance since corporate money stepped in. Same happened to IK Multimedia, and SoundWide, or Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance and iZotope as we knew them in a better life. 

A dreaded evil corporation is nothing but a specific type of business entity. Words on paper.  A one man operation can be incorporated. But you people don't understand that.

Edited by bdickens

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Izotope would have sell me their everything bundle for thousands of dollars and I now paid 180$. I prefer post-romance.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Well... it seemed like at least one of those might have gone under without; with that perspective, I prefer this version to the alternative.

• Confused 1