Native Access Updated to 2.06

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

is it already the default NA? Or is officially still just for Komplete Now subscribers?

It's Native Instruments.  It has nothing to do with the Subscriptions other than installing the products

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

is it already the default NA? Or is officially still just for Komplete Now subscribers?

It's not available for everyone.  I still have 1.14.1.

Edit. It doesn't autoupdate but you can download the 2.06 installer now.

Edited by BTP

12 minutes ago, abacab said:

Is NI going to end-of-life the 1.x installer and push out the v2 to all?

Is it recommended for all v1x user to upgrade now?

I wouldn't bother updating manually. Some of my libraries seem to be missing from 2.06.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Sander,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the Native Access 2.06 ink.   It's beautiful!!!
I don't know why the Native Instruments website still has the old 1.14.1 download on their leading page.

Well this got my attention:

I ran Native Access 4 times and it never updated to 2.06,   it just found new instrument and FX updates.

Native Access  2.06 doesn't show legacy Products by default,  you have to go into Preferences and turn on the ""Show Legacy Product" switch. 

"This option will show products which are no longer available for download but can be still activated and (re)located. The application has to be restarted for changes to take effect.

Please note that this feature is experimental and may cause unexpected results when displaying your library."

image.png.654878972477f9fedc5c0a9f5de16ddd.png

Edited by jesse g

16 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Per NI "It's also now possible to manage your KOMPLETE NOW subscription from Native Access 2."
v2 has filters that can come in handy (Applications, Instruments, Effects, etc.)
image.thumb.png.f64f0a0589dab78fea627c7f1a900290.png

but no support for legacy stuff.

I have a bunch of legacy stuff and don't subscribe to Komplete Now so I'm still fine with v1.x for now.

Edited by TheSteven

32 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Hmm... ran my Native Access (v1.14.1) and it didn't mention there's an update...?

Native Access v1.x does not update to v2.x. So far you have to go find the download if you want the upgrade.