Audio Assault Three Amp Eras | Dominator, Bulldozer & Emperor Are Back!

cclarry

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I found this nice surprise in my emails earlier and they gave me this free

All of them?  Because I have purchased  only Dominator from these three and now I've got e-mail "An updated version of Dominator is available for download" . Just this one.

8 minutes ago, filo said:

All of them?  Because I have purchased  only Dominator from these three and now I've got e-mail "An updated version of Dominator is available for download" . Just this one.

I got two update emails from them. I purchased the "Ultimate Bundle" a while ago and that appears to be what triggered it free, but I'm not entirely sure if owning one of them alone will.

The two emails say:

1. Dominator now redesigned from the ground up, upgrade to Classic Series Amp Suite free, enter your email address here
  2. Emperor now redesigned from the ground up, upgrade to Classic Series Amp Suite free, enter your email address here

I checked the updates for the Ultimate Bundle and even found out they had added ThePunch to it as well, so it's been the gift that keeps on giving!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toffo said:

From what I can tell, if you bought at least one of the three amps then this new Classic Series thing is free. I only had Dominator, and got Classic Series free.

What is a subject  for this particular e-mail you have got?  I've checked even spam box but nothing there.  :(

Here’s the subject line of the email I received, just for owning Dominator, which, by the way, sounds REALLY good!!!!  Well pleased with this update and this company.

🎸Three Amp Eras | Dominator, Bulldozer & Emperor Are Back!

Edited by Marc Cormier