Loop Construction Update

Xel Ohh

This is a feature request for the Loop Construction. I made a video on what I would like to see added.

Updated needed

Ability to change the ruler to different settings like the time line

Be able to see the pitch when the pan is on as well

Be able to drag pieces of the Sample from the Loop Construction into time line or a sampler

Please add a +1 to this request if this is something you guys would like to see so that the Bakers can see this request 

Thank You

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

Yes, all good ideas that would make Loop Construction much more useful. When Xel Ohh speaks, the devs should listen. 😁

Srsly, I don't think I've ever seen you suggest a "yeah, whatever" feature, it's always something that would be really useful for a large group of users (those of us using Cakewalk for electronic music production).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Yes, all good ideas that would make Loop Construction much more useful. When Xel Ohh speaks, the devs should listen. 😁

Srsly, I don't think I've ever seen you suggest a "yeah, whatever" feature, it's always something that would be really useful for a large group of users (those of us using Cakewalk for electronic music production).

It seems like no one just want to put a +1 and wonder why the bakers don't really listen when we ask for things... 😞

On 7/5/2022 at 6:44 AM, Xel Ohh said:

It seems like no one just want to put a +1 and wonder why the bakers don't really listen when we ask for things... 😞

I've used Cakewalk since Windows 95 days and I've never used the Loop Construction section - I think I may have looked at it many many years ago and dsmissed it for my workflow ...what do you mainly use it for  ?

17 hours ago, Mark MoreThan-Shaw said:

I've used Cakewalk since Windows 95 days and I've never used the Loop Construction section - I think I may have looked at it many many years ago and dsmissed it for my workflow ...what do you mainly use it for  ?

I use it to pitch samples mostly... They need to update it so that we can cut an slicer samples in it and make it into a sampler this is the building blocks for a integrated sampler that can be built upon but it's just hopes and dreams at this time.

1 hour ago, Xel Ohh said:

I use it to pitch samples mostly... They need to update it so that we can cut an slicer samples in it and make it into a sampler this is the building blocks for a integrated sampler that can be built upon but it's just hopes and dreams at this time.

When the integrated sampler come out we won't need Loop Construction anymore. I think they will make it from scratch with JUCE application framework.

5 hours ago, Xel Ohh said:

Ah right - I think I use a combo of LoopCloud and Melodyne for stuff like that, but it's not someting I do a ton.  If they built in a decent sample workflow though it would be way better though.