Save mix Read/Write parameters for later use?

Sven

Sometimes I create a quick mix of only the solo section of a tune with a fade in/fade out for a small mix to present to a guitar player and get their thoughts on the vst plugins and efx:

image.thumb.png.044038f4da067d4ba21c1d958ff757de.png

I might send them a few mixes from this area of the project with different plugins.  Usually I erase this fade in/fade out after I do the temp mixes.  Is there an easy way to save and then later get the envelopes back in the same position sometime in the future in case I need to do this exercise again?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

As a side note for my purposes simply turning off READ after doing my mix will disable my master fade envelopes quickly.  I can turn it on again to mix this solo section later if need be.   An easy temporary solution for my problem.

The mix recall but it great but only relates to one project, right?  If have a different version of the project with the same channels and want to quickly get the mix recall from the other project version I can't use it in a later project version.

Thanks.

In response to the question posed in this thread on the old forum

Hello everyone,
I wanna ask if it's possible to use saved Mix Recall on multiple projects, and if so, then how?
thanks in advance

@Noel Borthwick replied

If your second project originated from the same template or was a modification of the same tracks in the first project, then you can reuse the mix scenes created in the first one. 
To load a mix scene from one project to another, you can navigate to the mix scene folder in the browser and drag the scene into the second project to load it in.