Audient iD 14 Not Showing In Device Manager

bayoubill

Thanks for any help in this matter.

I lost power a few days ago and got it back today. When I rebooted my pc the sound icon said “ no audio output device is installed “

i checked control panel under sound and said the same. 

Its on the C drive and uninstall a program. I’ve unplugged it rebooted several times still nothing 

please help!

I need help figuring out how to get my PC to see my Audient iD14. I've run diagnostics and everything else I can think of but still no audio.

Everything worked fine when I turned the PC off . The storm came through knocked out power and when I started the PC back up no audio device installed. 

Anyone have some info on this? I remember this happened once before and Jim Rosenberry did something with a bad file but it was too long ago for me to remember. 

1719746523_Screenshot2.jpg.00580d445eaf932422d6d08e0f6aceb4.jpg

15 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I remember this happened once before and Jim Rosenberry did something with a bad file but it was too long ago for me to remember.  

Ask Jim again and write down the solution

Power outages do funny things to electronics. Recently a power outage fried my power brick for my audio interface. But it still works over Firewire.

See if your audio interface has power going to it. If it does, and Windows won't recognize it when it starts or it's plugged in, then try it on a different machine. If the same thing happens,  it might have given up the ghost.

• 1 year later...