FLASH SALE – TWO PLUGINS FOR $49.99 @ Plugin Alliance

MusicMan

FLASH SALE – TWO PLUGINS FOR $49.99

For the next 48 hours, grab a pair of plug-ins from our friends at Plugin Alliance for just $49.99, including creative tools from Brainworx, SSL, Focusrite, Ampeg, and Shadow Hills.

Paste the code below to claim your discount at the checkout: PA-4999
Pick any two plug-ins and add them to your cart over at Plugin Alliance. Use the voucher code during the checkout and your price will change to just $49.99.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

1. The brand-new Lindell SBC is excluded from this promotion.
2. The provided voucher code can only be used once.
3. This voucher code is valid over at Plugin Alliance.
4. The voucher code expires if not redeemed after 48 hours.
5. The voucher code may not be redeemed for cash.

Source: Native Instruments email newsletter

Note: It doesn't seem to work with Deskew Gig Performer 4 UNLOCKED, which I assumed and wasn't planning on buying,  but I'm sure someone will ask, or wonder so I checked 🙂 It does work with dearVR PRO which is sometimes excluded.

Stacks with the $25 loyalty voucher, so you could get 3 x $30.99 plugins for a total of $55.98 which works out to $18.66 a plugin.

• The generic $25 voucher is: 2022-06-255Q74WBNP9N
Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

Broken for me, just as well, I REALLY should not spend. I shall not?, spend... spend... &%$£@@!!

Broken how Tony? And there's a bottomless pit of things to spend money in audio, so missing a few isn't always a bad thing! 🤣

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, cclarry said:

While granted, it's a good deal...it's still not "$14.99"

You don't need to convince me Lars.. it's only some of the Plugin Alliance Kool-Aid drinkers that think the new deals are better and subscriptions are the golden elixir and cure every problem known to mankind.. they just believe and repeat any marketing that's pumped out to them 🤣

For me, the old vouchers and deals were better for sure and I'd happily have them back!

Granted you can get some of the latest releases sooner, but if you waited a little while, even those could often be had for $14.99 with some voucher stacking or combo deals.

I miss the old PA..

Edit: But if they were to drop a $20 no minimum spend on their current sale prices, then I take it all back and they're even better! 🤣

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

16 minutes ago, ALC said:

The 2 for $50 voucher only applies to the lowest cost items, so stacking would only be beneficial for 3 x $30.99 items.

That's right and why I chose that specific example 🙂

Higher values wouldn't be offset by the discount as it automatically applies to the lower value items and anything with a lower price already doesn't need a voucher. Sweet spot is $30.99.

35 minutes ago, David Jameson said:

See attached image --- that plugin works absolutely fine with Gig Performer 4

screenshot_6058.png

I believe the OP meant that the discount code doesn't work with Deskew Gig Performer 4 UNLOCKED.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

What was the price of a single Plugin Collective plugin a week or so ago? 

This deal reminds me of a very long time ago, when I was at McDonald's with  my girlfriend--who is now my wife.  And she said, "Look!  Two apple pies for a dollar!"   While she was devouring these things I asked her how much one apple pie was. 

50 cents. 

She was sick for two days eating those two apple pies. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, ALC said:

I believe the OP meant that the discount code doesn't work with Deskew Gig Performer 4 UNLOCKED.

Oh - ha ha ha --- a perfect example of language  ambiguity. I got worried that the plugin wasn't working and checked it quickly.

Thanks for clearing that up!

• Haha 1