$15 Anniversary Gift from KV331 Audio - SynthMaster ($5 USD Credit for new customers)

MusicMan

$15 Anniversary Gift from KV331 Audio: Start your shopping now!

Check your emails for your coupon 🙂

Note:($5 USD Credit for new customers)

We have an important announcement to share with you: We're proud to celebrate our 10th Anniversary with an exclusive sale: We have huge discounts on some of our products until July 15:

• SynthMaster One / SynthMaster 2 Expansions 67% OFF: $5 each
  • SynthMaster Player 85% OFF: $5
  • SynthMaster One iOS 80% OFF: $3.99
  • SynthMaster 2 iOS 80% OFF: $4.99

$5 credit earned for any purchases over $5 until July 15!

It's been an exciting time of our lives for the past 10 years, thanks you our users like you! So we'd like to show our gratitude to you by sending a $15 credit coupon that you can use across our web store. This credit is available for 3 months, and will expire on September 24th.

You can enter this code at the check out page). You can use it to get up to 3 SynthMaster expansions / SynthMaster One expansions FOR FREE! or upgrade to any other products.

As long as your cart total is smaller or equal to $15, you won't be asked to enter your credit card details. Completing your purchase is very easy on our website:

https://www.synthmaster.com

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

$15 Anniversary Gift from KV331 Audio: Start your shopping now!

Check your emails for your coupon 🙂

Note:($5 USD Credit for new customers)

We have an important announcement to share with you: We're proud to celebrate our 10th Anniversary with an exclusive sale: We have huge discounts on some of our products until July 15:

• SynthMaster One / SynthMaster 2 Expansions 67% OFF: $5 each
  • SynthMaster Player 85% OFF: $5
  • SynthMaster One iOS 80% OFF: $3.99
  • SynthMaster 2 iOS 80% OFF: $4.99

$5 credit earned for any purchases over $5 until July 15!

It's been an exciting time of our lives for the past 10 years, thanks you our users like you! So we'd like to show our gratitude to you by sending a $15 credit coupon that you can use across our web store. This credit is available for 3 months, and will expire on September 24th.

You can enter this code at the check out page). You can use it to get up to 3 SynthMaster expansions / SynthMaster One expansions FOR FREE! or upgrade to any other products.

As long as your cart total is smaller or equal to $15, you won't be asked to enter your credit card details. Completing your purchase is very easy on our website:

https://www.synthmaster.com

Thanks @MusicMan, without you, I may never have noticed that email! 

• Like 2

Most of the pre-sets packs I did not already have were EDM related, not my genre at all, but I picked my three and will have fun seeing what can be used out of context.

I always find their way of downloading the pre-sets to the synths to be a bit awkward, it would be nice if there was a more prominent and obvious button / menu for this. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks @MusicMan, without you, I may never have noticed that email! 

We get so many emails these days it's easy to miss them, or read them after the offer expires unfortunately. This forum can be a lifesaver with some of those, so happy to return the favour for all the ones I would've missed as well 🙂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Most of the pre-sets packs I did not already have were EDM related, not my genre at all, but I picked my three and will have fun seeing what can be used out of context.

I always find their way of downloading the pre-sets to the synths to be a bit awkward, it would be nice if there was a more prominent and obvious button / menu for this. 

Add the packs to the synths is definitely an odd process.. I'm really not sure why it's not incorporated into the sync licenses button and made more prominent. I've actually had to resort to Googling / reading the manual a few times even though I'd done it in the past!

JMO: For those of you with the KV331 Everything Bundle, since you have been getting all new releases for no extra charge (unlike others who have to pay for them), if you really feel like you are missing out on the Anniversary Coupons, maybe you could sell your Everything Bundles and get on the Pay-As-You-Go plan?   😜 

Edited by User 905133
To add an emoji in case someone thought I was making a recommendation to get rid of the Everything Bundle just to get some coupons.
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Add the packs to the synths is definitely an odd process.. I'm really not sure why it's not incorporated into the sync licenses button and made more prominent. I've actually had to resort to Googling / reading the manual a few times even though I'd done it in the past!

It's an automatic process to update your packs directly from the synth.

Left-click on the preset name in the box on the top bar and you will get a context menu. Just click on "Restore my preset banks" and any banks in your account that are not installed will be downloaded and installed.

SynthMaster-Restore Preset Banks.png

2 hours ago, abacab said:

It's an automatic process to update your packs directly from the synth.

Left-click on the preset name in the box on the top bar and you will get a context menu. Just click on "Restore my preset banks" and any banks in your account that are not installed will be downloaded and installed.

Just wanted to mention that this process has given me errors on a few occasions, like a missing sample or a few, without any feedback whether it was resolved later or not. So yeah I'm having similar awkward feelings to Vernon.

24 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Just wanted to mention that this process has given me errors on a few occasions, like a missing sample or a few, without any feedback whether it was resolved later or not. So yeah I'm having similar awkward feelings to Vernon.

Don't know what to say, other than suggest contacting support. That's how it works now, per the developer. No problems here as an Everything Bundle user.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8439116#p8439116

Support request: https://www.kv331audio.com/contactus.aspx

Edited by abacab

21 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Thanks. Yes this is what I did, actually I could do it a hundred times and get no response at all. No idea if anything got 'restored' or not. No feedback in any form, left with just faith :) 

Well then, either sell it, give it away, or dump it in the trash! 🤣

FYI: I have always gotten a response from KV331 Audio support. But I have heard a few others say they have sometimes been slow. A very small team, however. Not one of the big Corporations by any means...

As far as I know, there only appear to be 3 full time KV331 employees: Bulent, the synth mastermind; Gercek, tech support; and a web developer that runs the web store.

Edited by abacab
  • Haha 1