YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE (Re Mastered)

Supa Reels

Man, this is NICE!  The strings and lyrics almost had me in tears.  You really know how to write a tear jerker.  One small suggestion.  Do some automation on your vocal track (lead) and ride the fader on some of the words.  A few tend to get lost in the orchestration.

😃John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Johnbee58 said:

Man, this is NICE!  The strings and lyrics almost had me in tears.  You really know how to write a tear jerker.  One small suggestion.  Do some automation on your vocal track (lead) and ride the fader on some of the words.  A few tend to get lost in the orchestration.

😃John B

Thanks for taking the time to comment and I didn't notice the lyric was a little lost until you mentioned it, most probably because I wrote it a know the words .. so well spotted and thanks I'll have a go at bringing them forward as you suggested ... (  A good cry ain't bad for you even though we're blokes LOL )

ATB

Steve

3 hours ago, noynekker said:

Steve, the mix really seems like you're hiding those powerful vocals and lyrics away . . . and I really love the song !

Dip the 200 hz instruments ?  

Usual great stuff otherwise :)

I think that's a great idea ... I'll try that out and see if it makes a big change in the dynamics of the song. I sang this one with emotion as I thought it suited the feel ... I now feel I might have over cooked it.

Thanks for the compliment m8

ATB

Steve 

• Supa Reels changed the title to YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE (Re Mastered)
16 hours ago, STEVE POOLE said:

do I get a tick or cross (fixed)

Presently on the road, limited time and internet access; but I will get to it!

t

lots of “Toms” on the forum. “Little t” is a moniker left over from my youth, I was “little t” until I was out of “knee pants”; but I was “t” to my father until the day he died. 

36 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Presently on the road, limited time and internet access; but I will get to it!

t

lots of “Toms” on the forum. “Little t” is a moniker left over from my youth, I was “little t” until I was out of “knee pants”; but I was “t” to my father until the day he died. 

I'll remember that ... so little 't' it is .... and will be ...with respect, my friend 

ALB

Steve

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve
I didn't hear the 1st version so can't compare the mixes.
It's a beautiful song and yet it's all about pain and loss. You transmit that feeling to the listener so well in the music and in your voice. (I know, I've said all this before)  
Always a big fan
Bjorn

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Hi Steve
I didn't hear the 1st version so can't compare the mixes.
It's a beautiful song and yet it's all about pain and loss. You transmit that feeling to the listener so well in the music and in your voice. (I know, I've said all this before)  
Always a big fan
Bjorn

Many thanks old friend

Steve

Edited by STEVE POOLE