YOU'RE TO BLAIM ?

Supa Reels

21 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

This one has kind of "fallen  thru the cracks".
We'll pull it to the top of the page, and give the forum another chance.

t

maybe it could stand a couple of dB boost on the vocal; just sayin'...

Cheques in the post T ......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

Awesome song, love the vibe.  The vocals sound great, so I agree with, I'd like to hear them more up front.

Check out the mastered track, The vocal has been brought forward ( up front ) Thanks for the comment M8

Steve

12 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

sorry to be pedantic (not really)  but the stand out for me was the title, "your to blaim"? my to blaim? enjoyed the track tho, and thought the vox level suited the song 👍

WOW ! My kind of listener ... I am, and have been for many years, more of a lyrics guy, When writing my stuff I  feel the words are more important first, and then I try producing a colour ( musically )  to suit. All of my stuff has an understated message, sometimes easy and sometimes not. I haven't heard your work here yet so I'm not sure where your curiosity lays.

Anyway the storey is a rich and intelligent girl and a down town, but worldly guy. He is smitten by her dependency on  love for him given her looks and upbringing  ... but she is a bit of a bitch, and although she won't admit it she puts all the blaim for everything in her life that's gone wrong  on her, also, very rich parents, they give her everything but the one thing she wants ... love ...He sees,   and he gives her all that in spades! thinking it will resolve her, and ultimately their relationship, there is an ambiguity which remains unsaid and they are secrets she shared in unguarded moment        ...the upshot is stop *****ing around and face the truth love is love forget all else 'cause it lasts as long as it lasts.

Thanks for the comment .... 

Steve   

• Supa Reels changed the title to YOU'RE TO BLAIM ?
On 7/6/2022 at 9:34 AM, pwalpwal said:

sorry to be pedantic (not really)  but the stand out for me was the title, "your to blaim"? my to blaim? enjoyed the track tho, and thought the vox level suited the song 👍

Sorry ...now changed to the correct spelling ... Bat is right I didn't mean you.... I don't even know you LOL 😆

• Haha 1