Scaler 2 - A (brief) Play With It

AndyB01

Anyone else use Scaler 2 (now v2.6)? 

I was having a little play today and took one of the default 'songs' in the classical genre, added a couple of extra bars and routed it through the EzKeys pipe organ.

Sounds pretty good to me (I guess it depends if you like organ music) 😂

I think I need to get to know the Scaler plugin better - sounds like it could be a great compositional tool - anyway enjoy this mercifully brief extract (just don't put the volume up too high)! 🙉

https://www.bandlab.com/post/691a1a81-87f5-ec11-b47a-281878315d59

Andy

I have it and I've been using it for about 3 years now. I don't use the Artist section or any of the default songs as I prefer to build my own chords, so I really don't hang around too much in those areas.  I use the Scales tab and build from there. But if there's anything specific you need help with I'll try my best.

🙂John B

Great vid @John Maar thanks, I will definitely check out the channel. I see a lot of creative options here using Scaler for a base chord track mapped to EzKeys and then using the replace midi function to play in the various styles EzKeys offers (depending how expansive your Midi expansion library for EzKeys is).

I have a fair few expansion packs but I'm not in the same league as @Bapu where Toontrack is concerned, I think he's playing a different sport to the rest of us! 😂

Andy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyB01 said:

Great vid @John Maar thanks, I will definitely check out the channel. I see a lot of creative options here using Scaler for a base chord track mapped to EzKeys and then using the replace midi function to play in the various styles EzKeys offers (depending how expansive your Midi expansion library for EzKeys is).

I have a fair few expansion packs but I'm not in the same league as @Bapu where Toontrack is concerned, I think he's playing a different sport to the rest of us! 😂

Andy

There's nothin' he can do that can't be done
Nothin' he can sing that can't be sung
Nothin' he can say, but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy
Nothin' he can make that can't be made
No one he  can save that can't be saved
Nothin' he can do, but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy

All you need is cash
All you need is cash
All you need is cash, cash