Plugin Alliance - All deals back :)

MusicMan

I stopped paying attention to PA's sale and voucher notifications several weeks ago, but this is a return to form.

Vouchers or none, $24.99 for BYOME is great, and there's enough in that bundle (NIMBUS, Vocalsynth, Class A Mastering Compressor) that doesn't usually go on deep discount to make it a very tempting purchase.

3 hours ago, Monomox said:

this sale reminds me I have a bunch of PA plugins I need to hide, I'm suffering some serious anti-GAS, yawn

I haven't recovered from IKMM's slapping a plugin on my face 25 consecutive times

Same here.    Opening Bandlab is a reminder I have too many plugins. 

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I stopped paying attention to PA's sale and voucher notifications several weeks ago, but this is a return to form.

Vouchers or none, $24.99 for BYOME is great, and there's enough in that bundle (NIMBUS, Vocalsynth, Class A Mastering Compressor) that doesn't usually go on deep discount to make it a very tempting purchase.

Now if only they dropped a $20 no minimum spend voucher, people would go completely nuts! 🙂

• Like 2

15 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Any thoughts: should I pick V76U73 over HG-2MS?

Personally I'd go the V76U73, but I've really been enjoying some of those pres and comps from Telefunken and other manufacturers through those times.

Both good choices though and can be quite subtle across a number of tracks or busses, or pushed further if wanting to as well.

35 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

There is a MEGA sale on now.

I'll be suprised if there is no suprise voucher soon.

Didn't take them long to start the next round!

I wouldn't be surprised if there is either, but it would be nice 🙂