To my old mate Bapsi .... I'm really really REALLY sorry ...

14 minutes ago, paulo said:

At least it's not as bad as when you posted the one drawing attention to *that* folder.

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

1 minute ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

So, in a nutshell your defence is that a bigger boy made you do it?

46 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

• Haha 1

Arghhh!  My eyes! I - can't - unsee- it!
I stumble around blindly around looking for that jug of mental bleach...
Thank goodness the speech-to-text (or in this case screech-to-text) converter was switched or my agony would only be shared with my 4 walls and my cats.

Found it!

everclear-190-proof-1.jpg
One bottle every 4 hours - until amnesia or hospitalization...

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, Mesh said:

That was before Bapu joined the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program......here's the after pic.

Lynda-Carter-as-WW.jpg

Let's not forget The Alembic

aL838Bq.jpg

Kenny

• Thanks 1