PA Release the NEW! Lindell SBC 2500

cclarry

Lindell SBC is added to the MEGA and MIX & MASTER Bundles at no extra cost. If you are already subscribed: just download & enjoy!

Single Plugin Licenses
Yes, single licenses are still available, starting at $104.99 with voucher code LINDELL-10499 - just copy/paste during checkout! This checkout code can be combined with monthly loyalty vouchers and expires at 11:59 pm PST on July 31, 2022.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_sbc.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, marled said:

IMHO PA is dead! I don't see anything that reminds me of the former PA!

I can tell you that they have a HUGE fanbois club on Fakebook and elsewhere...so I certainly woudn't say they're dead.
For me...the move to the $30.99 model destroyed them as far as a "great deal" is concerned, especially in light of the former
$14.99 deals that "used to be".  I get that they need to make money, but selling 10,000 at $14.99 is far better than selling 
1,000 at $30.99 IMO, but hey, I'm not a Business or Marketing guy, so what do I know?

EDIT:  They would have been WAY FARTHER AHEAD by going to a "Forever $20.99" Model, as people would 
be far less likely to walk away from the deal over $5 than over $15

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I can tell you that they have a HUGE fanbois club on Fakebook and elsewhere...so I certainly woudn't say they're dead.
For me...the move to the $30.99 model destroyed them as far as a "great deal" is concerned, especially in light of the former
$14.99 deals that "used to be".  I get that they need to make money, but selling 10,000 at $14.99 is far better than selling 
1,000 at $30.99 IMO, but hey, I'm not Business or Marketing guy, so what do I know?

Depends on what you have/when you got in, IMO.

It normally took a year to get a big new release down to a ~$30 mark.  So this new scheme looks pretty good for those that already had everything they needed.

The $15 former deals are now taken over by $20 deals in the emails and don't need a monthly voucher on top.

Any new users frankly it keeps them from buying a bunch of the older stuff that would have been $15...but how many of those (non-amp plugins) do you reach for instead of the new shiny ones?  For me all the cheaper channel strips now gather dust, the bus comps and eqs are replaced by something else in general.  

Given the freebie package they just gave out and this "$50 intro bundle" going on that can be stacked with other deals to make the vouchers make some sense, I'm going to suggest we need to wait a couple more months before suggesting the great deals are all washed up.  We will see if the min vouchers cost return to normal after that intro bundle goes away....or higher tier NI + Izotope products get added to the mix of what we can buy with that voucher.  

I've only really been stocking up on PA for about 2 years and mostly what is left is the new stuff they just came out with which in the old world would be many months off from a deep discount better than the $31 anyway.  

I'll take PA over WAVES anyday.

• Like 3