Expand Take Lanes for Multiple Tracks [Solved]

Bill Phillips

Question

What is the setting for allowing take lanes for multiple tracks to be expanded at the same time? I can't find it.

I have two versions of the same project that I created using Save As from another project. In one version clicking the Expand/collapse Take Lanes icon for any track with take lanes collapsed will expand the take lanes for that track even though take lanes for other tracks are already expanded. In the second version take lanes can only be expanded for one track. If take lanes are currently expanded for one track and I click the Expand/collapse Take Lanes icon for another track with collapsed take lanes, the currently expanded take lanes collapse and the take lanes for the track that I clicked the Expand/collapse Take Lanes icon will expand.

On page 1011 of the PDF documentation it appears that quick groups can be use to expand/collapse take lanes for multiple tracks, but that only works in one of my two projects.

Edited by Bill Phillips
Solved

2 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, scook said:

In the project that does not expand selected track take lanes, is auto track zoom enabled? If so, disable it.

Thanks. Yes! That's it. I'd disabled auto track zoom and it didn't seem to solve the problem. Then I deleted some unused tracks and the problem was solved. So I'd assumed that deleting the unused tracks some was the solution. But now that it's working I went back and re-enabled then disabled auto track zoom and that is the solution.