Set tempo curvatures types

IgoRr

I’m sorry, I can’t find a way to change the in the tempo track of the curvature types between several already created nodes, is there some way to do this in bulk, and not one at a time? For example, there is an already edited envelope tempo in the project, but all types of curves are set to "jump", how to massively change them to "linear"? I tried to do it in the "Inspector" of the track's tempo, highlighting all the events, tried on all the keys and their combinations, but I did not find a single way to change the curvature types in bulk. Also, nowhere did I find the settings to set this curvature type in advance "by default".

Thank you in advance for any hint if there is such a way!

Edited by IgoRr

6 hours ago, IgoRr said:

I’m sorry, I can’t find a way to change the in the tempo track of the curvature types between several already created nodes, is there some way to do this in bulk, and not one at a time? For example, there is an already edited envelope tempo in the project, but all types of curves are set to "jump", how to massively change them to "linear"? I tried to do it in the "Inspector" of the track's tempo, highlighting all the events, tried on all the keys and their combinations, but I did not find a single way to change the curvature types in bulk. Also, nowhere did I find the settings to set this curvature type in advance "by default".

Thank you in advance for any hint if there is such a way!

You might want to change the title of this post to something like “Please add a way to change tempo curves in bulk“

I selected multiple nodes, yet right clicking a curve still only effects that particular curve - so, at this time, looks like it’s not possible.

This feature request could also apply to any automation curve - not just the tempo track.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark MoreThan-Shaw said:

I agree,  more options and ways to make curves are  needed not only for the tempo track but all automation types 

The transform tool that’s available for PRV Controllers would also be useful in automation lanes.