Metric Halo Dirty Delay FREE

DrShelder

Since PayPal won't accept $0 transactions you have to buy something at the same time else to get it.

You just have to select no payment required option.  Must have missed seeing it first time around.

Edited by TheSteven

6 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Since PayPal won't accept $0 transactions you have to buy something at the same time else to get it.

I've got it for free, just clicked on "No Payment Information Required".

Edited by DrShelder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks to the good Dr., I now have this fantastic free plugin.

Now to figure out what it does :ph34r: 

Hey Mesh, had a quick play with the presets using my Tele and it sounds great. Wouldn't have paid 179 but excellent for free! GAS is even harder to resist when it's free 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Hey Mesh, had a quick play with the presets using my Tele and it sounds great. Wouldn't have paid 179 but excellent for free! GAS is even harder to resist when it's free 👍

That's exactly how I was planning to use it.....on me geeeetaar. I really like what Breverb does on the guitar, so hopefully this as well. GAS is something one should not take too lightly....there are consequences.   

• Like 2

I used the code above along with no payment info required.  Everything went through.  Received an email from JRRShop soon afterward with a redemption code and site for the redemption.  Put in the code.  I get a message that the code has already been used and cannot be used again.  

Hmm...

I did send a ticket request to Metric Halo support.  

Sometimes you just dont get what you just dont pay for!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, balinas said:

I used the code above along with no payment info required.  Everything went through.  Received an email from JRRShop soon afterward with a redemption code and site for the redemption.  Put in the code.  I get a message that the code has already been used and cannot be used again.  

Hmm...

I did send a ticket request to Metric Halo support.  

Sometimes you just dont get what you just dont pay for!!

Metric Halo support says that JRRshop is sending out redemption codes that have already been used. 

And very quickly JRRShop sent an email with a new redemption code.  I have been redeemed!   At least as far as Metric Halo goes!

Edited by balinas
added solution