Jump to content
DrShelder

Metric Halo Dirty Delay FREE

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Since PayPal won't accept $0 transactions you have to buy something at the same time else to get it.

You just have to select no payment required option.  Must have missed seeing it first time around.

Edited by TheSteven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Since PayPal won't accept $0 transactions you have to buy something at the same time else to get it.

I've got it for free, just clicked on "No Payment Information Required".

Edited by DrShelder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrShelder said:

I've got it for free, just clicked on "No Payment Information Required".

That worked for me, thanks DrShelder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oddly enough, after trying two times, the third time it worked...third time's the charm!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to the good Dr., I now have this fantastic free plugin.

Now to figure out what it does :ph34r: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks to the good Dr., I now have this fantastic free plugin.

Now to figure out what it does :ph34r: 

Hey Mesh, had a quick play with the presets using my Tele and it sounds great. Wouldn't have paid 179 but excellent for free! GAS is even harder to resist when it's free 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Hey Mesh, had a quick play with the presets using my Tele and it sounds great. Wouldn't have paid 179 but excellent for free! GAS is even harder to resist when it's free 👍

That's exactly how I was planning to use it.....on me geeeetaar. I really like what Breverb does on the guitar, so hopefully this as well. GAS is something one should not take too lightly....there are consequences.   

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the code above along with no payment info required.  Everything went through.  Received an email from JRRShop soon afterward with a redemption code and site for the redemption.  Put in the code.  I get a message that the code has already been used and cannot be used again.  

Hmm...

I did send a ticket request to Metric Halo support.  

Sometimes you just dont get what you just dont pay for!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, balinas said:

I used the code above along with no payment info required.  Everything went through.  Received an email from JRRShop soon afterward with a redemption code and site for the redemption.  Put in the code.  I get a message that the code has already been used and cannot be used again.  

Hmm...

I did send a ticket request to Metric Halo support.  

Sometimes you just dont get what you just dont pay for!!

Metric Halo support says that JRRshop is sending out redemption codes that have already been used. 

And very quickly JRRShop sent an email with a new redemption code.  I have been redeemed!   At least as far as Metric Halo goes!

Edited by balinas
added solution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Phoen1xPJ said:

Large hassle...

 

I got the proper code the 1st time from JRR.
About the same amount of hassle (registering iLok, activating, etc.) as an Eventide plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I instantly found the code in my JRR account and went ahead. Smooth sailing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I had to get a new one sent to me, but they were quick to respond. Sent me a new one within an hour or so.

Haven't been able to play with it yet.

All the best.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...