Korg Summer Sale - up to 50%

Frank

15 hours ago, abacab said:

Sign in at https://id.korg.com/

All of the latest downloads in your account are available there for Mac & PC.

I like your way of thinking... but that's exactly what I said, "I looked up in my korg account" (registered on 2019.03.blah...) ;) 

guess I will have to shoot an email to support, hope it's not that I stay on the collection #1 and they want me to pay for collection #3 to give access to their latest development

50 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I like your way of thinking... but that's exactly what I said, "I looked up in my korg account" (registered on 2019.03.blah...) ;) 

guess I will have to shoot an email to support, hope it's not that I stay on the collection #1 and they want me to pay for collection #3 to give access to their latest development

Aha! Maybe you do not have Collection 3 yet?

I would understand if you need to upgrade to get the new instruments, But I would think KORG support should hook you up with the latest updates for  products you own. Unless KORG are planning to act like Waves with their WUP plan, LOL! 🙄

Edited by abacab

53 minutes ago, scook said:

When KORG added resizable UI to collection 1, it was only available through KORG Software Pass.

That is why I started using it.

It may have changed since then IDK, I purchased collection 3 since then.

I held off on the first collection, as I did not care for the small UI in the M1 Le at the time. Figured I'd wait for them to get the UI situation sorted. But they finally lured me in with the Collection 3 at the $149 upgrade from M1 Le price point! So as a late adopter, I'm not too familiar with the past collections or download options.

I once had a Korg X2 workstation in the mid-90's, before I had Cakewalk. But I had always wanted a real M1 or a Wavestation. That Wavestation is still a unique animal!

Overall, Collection 3 really rocks! Not a dud in the bunch! No regrets! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kevin H said:

Ohhh i shouldn’t have downloaded wavestate demo….if you lack any type of self control this is a bad move…

Wasn t that impressed with the real HW and soft synth , is it really that good (i know it s powerfull but i m talking sound and presets ..)

can we demo sevral times ? Like if i demo now and 5en several months later if there s a great offer again ?

4 hours ago, abacab said:

Aha! Maybe you do not have Collection 3 yet?

I would understand if you need to upgrade to get the new instruments, But I would think KORG support should hook you up with the latest updates for  products you own. Unless KORG are planning to act like Waves with their WUP plan, LOL! 🙄

I don't plan to buy Collection 3, I'm fine with what I got now. Would just appreciate the latest versions in my account. Have sent email to support and took the opportunity to mention the bug in latest M1 and Wavestation.

4 hours ago, scook said:

When KORG added resizable UI to collection 1, it was only available through KORG Software Pass.

Thanks, I didn't know that. That's strange policy to me. I told them I'm not using Software Pass for a reason, let's wait and see what they say in response.

Edited by chris.r

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Wasn t that impressed with the real HW and soft synth , is it really that good (i know it s powerfull but i m talking sound and presets ..)

can we demo sevral times ? Like if i demo now and 5en several months later if there s a great offer again ?

Not sure about demo rules for Korg. I typically will look at a ton of videos/review/demos and once I make up my mind this is the one missing vst that I have been looking but didn’t know I needed then typically I pull the trigger either during an intro sale or some other sale like BF.  After first 20 min before demo expired for my first session I pulled the trigger so I’m a bad example.

Wavestate is perfect for electro/darkwave which Im currently dabbling in.  You can also apparently load your own samples.

Both plugins are at intro price during this sale.

Here’s a skippy video on them:

https://youtu.be/oKU0RiXGUPI

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kevin H said:

Wavestate is perfect for electro/darkwave which Im currently dabbling in.  You can also apparently load your own samples.

Both plugins are at intro price during this sale.

Special price for Wavestate vst $149. Yikes, I got the entire Collection 3 for that!

• Like 1